Belogradchik Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Belogradchik

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo

Cafe at the Fortress: A cafe with a view

by ChristinaNest Written May 26, 2006

There’s a small open-air café right next to the ticket office at Belogradchik Fortress. There are just two or three tables and a limited choice of drinks but the view is better than any luxury. You can see the outer walls and gate of the fortress and the rocks towering behind it. To the left you see the whole town in the valley bellow. And behind the café there are more hills and rock formations. It was very green and there were trees blossoming. I guess that in autumn the colours would be great too. We had to hurry back to Sofia but I think that sitting there at dusk must be also great.
    As I was sitting at the café I noticed a hourse grazing a few meters away. He was let loose and I didn’t see anyone watching him. I went closer and took some great shots of the horse, the blossoming trees and the fortress & rocks behind. The house slowly raised his head, looked at me, and then went back to his grass….

• Castles and Palaces
    • National/State Park

• Nightlife in Belogradchik

by ger4444 Written Mar 13, 2004

Nightlife is at a low level here in Belogradchik, but that is o.k, since it is a small town and you are not in expectation for coming to Belogradchik for extended nightlife. Nightlife is concentrated around the main square and stops abruptly at 2 am. You can have some Kamintsa on tap at the pubs (0,60 lv) and then you might continue the party at your hotel. In my case, I was lucky that I stayed at the Tourist Hotel, where after 1 am there was still some action at the terrace of the hotel, so that I had a great evening with the backpacker I met at the bus, some Bulgarians staying at the hotel and the staff of the place, that is the family. After some Bulgarian vodka’s the place got closed around 3 am.

Instant Answers: Belogradchik

Comments

Belogradchik Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Belogradchik nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Belogradchik sightseeing.