Know about this? Rate It!
Hemingways appears to be the best place in the old city to get a cocktail (Mojito's are pretty good!). It has a nice location across from the Rectors palace and anyone who is walking round the old city in the evening is bound to come past.
On the down side, when I was there it didn't have much atmosphere and I suspect you'd want to bring a good crowd with you. Its not helped by the seductive sounds of jazz drifting over from the Troubador jazz club around the corner :-)
Dress Code: None that I could see
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Business Travel
It's a cocktail bar, and they, like they will tell you proudly, ONLY sell cocktails. I had the best Mojito ever there! They have really comfy chairs, all facing the pedestrian streets.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dubrovnik Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lamma Island Hotels
- Carrabelle Beach Hotels
- Williamsburg Village
- Hat Yai
- Kenosha Hotels
- Cornwallis Hotels