Makarska Nightlife

• Nightlife
    by gripdxd
    dancer @ DEEP - croatias best nightclub!
    by yma123
    Entrance into Deep
    by yma123

Most Recent Nightlife in Makarska

• gripdxd's Profile Photo

Deep: Hot & Sweaty

by gripdxd Written Mar 10, 2010

This is a HOT (literally) outdoor club in a cave on the water. This place gets packed, so dress very lightly. You will truly be covered in sweat, I recommend you have at least a buzz so you don't notice too much :) Music is pumping, great beats, but it will be a bit difficult to dance since it will be so crowded. Hands down it's the place to be, don't miss it! Not sure if there's a cover, there maybe. I can't remember. I'm sure drinks are expensive, but with the kuna and not thinking of the conversion rate, I have no idea what I was spending. To beat the crowds at the bar, be American and tip your bartender :)

Dress Code: It varies, can be club wear, beachy, casual..just make sure your clothing breathes!

• Singles

• yma123's Profile Photo

Deep: Club in a cave!!!

by yma123 Written Dec 2, 2007

dancer @ DEEP - croatias best nightclub!

You have to visit Deep nightclub which is in a cave right on the edge of the clif/water... you can actually put your feet in the water if you go outside to have a smoke...

word of warning... it gets damn hot in there!!!!!

I visited 6 cities in croatia and went to many nightclubs & this had to be one of my favourites... great music & great venue... BUT THERE IS ONLY 2 female toilets!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!! - when will they learn!!!?!?!?

Dress Code: the less the better...!!!!

• After Dark: Dipping deep in your pocket

by MrHeinrich Written Aug 29, 2006

Ever being cheated and robbed on a Night club?. Defenetly, that's the place to experience. Take a seat and watch the hot chicks dancing. In no more than 30 minutes you'll realize you have spent near 500 KN by just having a disgusting and dwarf drink. Is that enough? Don't worry, The "paramilitary" Bar staff and his girls will keep dipping in your pocket till you walk out the door asking for Police Tfn. Nr......Shall I post this on the "Trap to the Tourists" section???. I guess I should.

Dress Code: they just care about your pocket, not your dress

• Casino and Gambling

• Luskovite's Profile Photo

Beach Bar Buba: Drinks on the beach

by Luskovite Updated May 18, 2006

Beach Bar Buba is a cool bar on the main beach in Makarska, near the tennis centre. The night we went the 3 bald barmen were very relaxed and knocking back shots themselves so the athmosphere was very chilled, although at times hard to get served as it was so chilled!
    Music pumps out of the bar all day but they were playing the Gypsy Kings when we went at night.
    We stayed for several excellant cocktails until we needed to pee and found there was no toilet so we moved onto another bar which had toilets but only ourselves and 2 other drunk tourists so I'd say Buba had the best athmosphere on the beach front but we never made it as far as Grotta the bar on the cliffs

Dress Code: Dress v.v. casual!

Instant Answers: Makarska

Comments

Makarska Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Makarska nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Makarska sightseeing.