Know about this? Rate It!
The canyon of the Cetina River stretches from the mouth near the town of Omis and 10 kilometers upstream. The canyon is one of the most remarkable geomorphological phenomena which was formed by the Cetina as a typical karst river. In its lower course the Cetina River has deeply cut into the limestone base between Mosor and Dinara above Omis, forming a canyon up to 300 meters deep. The river is surrounded by luxuriant greenery with several small but beautiful islets. At places the river flows fast, and sporadically it is completely calm, and as such is a perfect place to relax the body and soul.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Split Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Zichron Yaakov
- Portage Lakes Hotels
- Laguna Cajititlán Hotels
- Batangas City
- Peterborough Hotels
- `Atlit Hotels
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path