Know about this? Rate It!
BRAC -One of the most...
BRAC -One of the most accessible islands in the Croatian Adriatic - ferries run almost every hour from Split to Supetar (with bus connections on to other resorts). There is also a small airport near the resort of Bol, with a daily service from Zagreb in the summer. This island is the largest in Central Dalmatia. The island is known for its agricultural products and the locals produce good wine, olive oil, figs, nectarines and other fruits. But the main export is, and has been from ancient times, the famous Brac stone from which many buildings in the world have been built, including the White House in Washington D.C.
Traditional seaside pleasures are to be found in the numerous bays, on sandy and gravel beaches that form the long and well-indented coast of Brac.
BOL - The beaches on Brac have...
BOL - The beaches on Brac have something special, particularly the Zlatni Rat beach -- their gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change their shapes. There are many seaside resorts on the island, such as Postire, Milna, Supetar, and especially Bol, one of the biggest attractions and the largest tourist center on the south of the island.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Split Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Wilmington Hotels
- West Hollywood Hotels
- Boca Chica Key
- Praia da Rocha
- Old Chelsea Hotels
- Tirupati Hotels
- Ostseebad Binz
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path