Labin Things to Do
On the hill there is an old town with many narrow streets, old houses with flowers in windows and cats basking in the sun. I liked the fact there were almost no tourists so we can enjoyed wandering around without crashing into other people.
* Another part of old town. That red building (on the right side) is Coal Mine and Labin Museum (Battiala-Lazzarini palace from 17th and 18th century) and little yellow building is St. Stephen Church (also from 17th and 18th century).Related to:
- Arts and Culture
- Museum Visits
* Typical Istrian old part of town – with streets cowered with white stones (but now they are very slippery, because they are very old – so it is much easier to walk without your shoes on), old buildings, streets going up and down....Related to:
We visited this pizeria actually rather by accident because we were hungry on our trip to Labin and didn't want to wait till the return to Rabac.
It is situated by the main roadside, so it's not so good to sit outside, but pizzas were big and tasty.
Labin Off The Beaten Path
* As Labin and Rabac are only few kilometers away from each other, beside bus and car, you can go there by foot and have an amazing walk trough nature (we did that and it took us about 45 minutes).
* A view over Rabac and sea sideRelated to:
* Because Labin is not situated next to sea, people go swimming in place called Rabac (it is only few kilometers from Labin) – where sea is crystal clear and amazing blueRelated to:
2 Hotels in Labin
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates