Opatija Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by europebn

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Opatija

• adema29's Profile Photo

Good wine, bad behavior..."Krculi - family staver"

by adema29 Updated May 30, 2009

We have stopped for lunch in a nice traditional restaurant where they have served very good food and wine, specific music and smiling sweet faces. Nice lunch anyway...

I have asked them to sell me two bottles of wine, being impressed about the quality (very good home made, demi-sweet wine).
    I have paid the price they have asked and I was surprised, going back in Romania, that the "liquid" in the bottles was completely different that the wine they have offered at the restaurant. I still hope that it was just a mistake...
    If not, this is telling a lot about the owner and the waiter (the owner's nice daughter I suppose) in my opinion... it was so pity.
    The place was called "Krculi - family Staver"

We have to complete our tip with the message we have received today 30.05.2009... after so much time, from a new VT member - from the named restaurant. You will appreciate by yourself the situation.
    We have to say anyway that we are impressed by Kristina's answer...

"I have sold you that wrong bootle of wine.Im very sory about this mistake it was realy just a mistake. Our moto is to make everyone happy after visiting our family restaurant. We would be very glad if you came to Istra one day that we repair this mistake."

• novsco61's Profile Photo

A lot of dog sh** along the Lungomare promenade

by novsco61 Updated Mar 11, 2005

Not that I don't like dogs, I realy like them.
    But I really hate those dogs' owners who let their dogs sh** on the promenade and left it lie there. My daughter always runs along the promenade and I had to warn her every minute to take care and not step into sh**.

Instant Answers: Opatija

Comments

Opatija Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Opatija warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Opatija sightseeing.