Rabac Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Rabac

• swetluska's Profile Photo

Make your own postcard

by swetluska Written Aug 20, 2007

Favorite thing: Bored by ordinery postcards? Then make your own one! On the main promenade there is one stand where they will make a photo of you and the sea behind, you chose one of the layouts and get an original postcards.
    Price is 25 KN.

• Rabac4ever's Profile Photo

Tropic - The best cocktail bar :)

by Rabac4ever Written Jul 19, 2006

Favorite thing: There are too many favourite things to list. It's the whole package for me; the people, sights, amazing beaches, even the nightlife, I'm biased it's my home town :D

I'd like to recommend a great cocktail bar though - Tropic. Reasonable prices, great service and even better view; what more could you ask for? :)

Fondest memory: Just being there and inhaling all of that beauty. And of course my family and friends.

• Beaches
    • Camping

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo

Hospitality

by cheekymarieh Written Feb 25, 2003

Meeting the locals

Favorite thing: The first port of call on a trip to Rabac would be to the ice cream parlour. I am afraid that if I have one great weakness it is ice cream. In Rabac I found my paradise with lots of different flavours on offer. Over the course of the hoilday I had to sample them all of course.

Fondest memory: As well as excelling in icecream they also served some of the best coffee in the area. We always had good service when we visited and found the waiters to be extremely friendly. Maybe because I insisted on an icecream a day we got to know them quite well over the course of the holiday!

• Spa and Resort

• Vlatko_mk's Profile Photo

Croatian magic

by Vlatko_mk Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Rabac is fishing village and summer resort on the east coast of Istra,situated in a cove of the same name.At the mouth of the Rabac stream stretches a several hundred meters long flat,pebbled beach surrounded by pine-trees and olive-groves

Fondest memory: It's one of the most romantic places, there is a strange magic in this litle vilage

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo

Rabac

by cheekymarieh Written Sep 15, 2002

Favorite thing: The resort of Rabac about 1 hour from Pula. It has several beaches and quite a few good restaurants. This sunset photo is one of those photos that I am extremely fond of. The area was in the right position to take sunset photos (and here I ignored the advice that you should never take a photo into direct sunlight). So all of you romantics - head for this spot!

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Rabac was drinking grappa with some of the locals from the neighbouring town of Labin and one of the British club reps. I learnt the only way to drink grappa is to down it in one!

Instant Answers: Rabac

Comments

Rabac Favorites

Reviews and photos of Rabac favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rabac sightseeing.