Mali Losinj Restaurants

• Daja123's Profile Photo

Restaurant Marina

by Daja123 Updated Sep 30, 2003

In the restaurant

This is a luxury restaurant. Our friends , my husband and me, had a great meal there.
    It is expencive, so we visited it just once. Anyway, I must say, we were very satisfied with everything: the ambient, service, food...
    This was the evening, we'll keep in mind for a long time.

• Daja123's Profile Photo

Morning coffee

by Daja123 Updated Sep 30, 2003

Coffee time

A good start of the day is to have a coffee in such a place, you can see in my photo.
    Every morning we met in one of confectionery to have coffee, and to make a plan, how to spent a day, what to see, what to do...

KONOBA "ARA": Good and cheap restaurant

by Cidricu Updated Apr 4, 2011

Nice restaurant in the center of Mali Losinj, close to the harbor. Terrasse in Summer.

MENU: Hrvatski, Italiano, Deutsch & English.

***Last time I ate there: 07/2007***
    ***Number of times I ate there: 5***

Favorite Dish: They don't have a lot of choice if you want to eat fish. I advice you it all the most for their pizzas (better than some Italian ones). They also have a "hot panino" in case you're hungray and you don't have too muche money (10 or 15 Kuna according to what kind of ham you want inside). It looks like a closed pizza but it's tastefull and it fills you up.

TRATTORIA "MIRAMARE": For a quick fish

by Cidricu Updated Apr 4, 2011

It's not a big restaurant and it doesn't have a very good position if you want to eat in front of a nice panorama. Anyway, the Trattoria Miramare is close to the harbor and the fish is good and very cheap. You can have a fish menu with something to drink for about 70,00 Kuna (about 9,50 euros / US$ 12,50).

***Last time I ate there: 08/2006***
    ***Number of times I ate there: 2***

Favorite Dish: If you choose the fish menu, even if it's cheap, you'll have an entire fish, some potatoes, a salad. The quantity is more than enough for a meal.

• Bora Bar Trattoria: finally restaurant with different menu

by sassmar Written Jul 24, 2006

..modern, funky atmoshpere in romantic Rovenska bay, friendly young staff.... trattoria serves italian specialites (chef Sasso is italian, coming from NYC), fresh truffle dishes, finsh, home made pasta and gnocchi, desserts, etc. open for american style breakfast...

Favorite Dish: Riccota gnocchi with fresh truffles

KONOBA "BUKALETA": Very friendly place

by Cidricu Updated Apr 4, 2011

Very nice place where you can go for a simple pizza or to have a real fish meal. All dishes are succulent, the wine and the beer are good and waiters are friendly.
    NB: if you have a look on the internet, you'll be able to read that "Konoba Bukaleta" is on island Cres (near Losinj) but I'm not taking about this one but about the one that is near the harbor in Mali Losinj.

MENU: Hrvatski, Italiano, Deutsch & English.

***Last time I ate there: 07/2007***
    ***Number of times I ate there: 12***

Favorite Dish: All fish dishes deserve to be tasted in this place but I have to confess that my best one is the stuffed scampi.

• Wine Tasting

RESTAURANT "BARACUDA": Not to me

by Cidricu Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is my personal opinion: this restaurant is wellknown in Mali Losinj and it's written on all tourist guides around the World to be the best one. Fish dishes are not better than in other places and prices are very high for a restaurant on this island. Waiters are not really very friendly and some of them try to add things on the final bill.
    Otherwise, the restaurant is very well situated because if you can find a place at the terrasse in Summer, you can eat in front of the harbor.

***Last time I ate there: 07/2006***
    ***Number of times I ate there: 1***

RESTAURANT "GALEB": Read and choose by yourself

by Cidricu Updated Apr 4, 2011

Near the restaurant Baracuda, Galeb has is a very nice place to eat too. Waiters won't win the prize for the "best smile of the year" and they're never in a hurry (not even when the terrasse and the room restaurant are full of people).
    Anyway, the fish is quite good and if you're fed up with eating seafood, you can try their pizzas.
    Another good thing: in Summer, they keep open during the day when many others are closed.

***Last time I ate there: 07/2006***
    ***Number of times I ate there: 2***

• andreja20's Profile Photo

Bonito: Hungry for Seafood?

by andreja20 Updated Sep 25, 2005

The food was just delicious, we had an octopus salad, spaghetti with prawns and some pasta with a light sauce made of herbs from the island and paid only HRK 115,00!!!

Favorite Dish: Spaghetti with prawns.. definitely!!!

Instant Answers: Mali Losinj

Comments

Mali Losinj Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Mali Losinj restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mali Losinj sightseeing.