Ilocki podrumi: Ilok wines
One of the reasons many people visit Ilok are Ilok wines. There are several wine producers in this small town, and they produce some of the best wines of continental Croatia. Wine producers of Ilok have organized a "Wine Road" offering the visits to their cellars and wine degustation.
What to buy: I would lie if I would tell I am a big wine connoisseur, I can only write that Ilok is known for Traminac, Pinot, Grasevina, Rhine Riesling etc.... you will find more details on the "Wines of Ilok" website if you click on the link below.
Here is a copy/paste addresses of Ilok wine cellars:
1. ILOČKI PODRUMI-novi, F.Tuđmana 72, tel. 032-590-003
2. STARI ILOČKI PODRUMI, O.M.Barbarića 1, tel. 032-590-088
3. «KRALJEVIĆ», Kralja Tomislava 89, tel. 032-590-179
4. «AGRO-ILOK», S.Radića 14, tel. 032-590-114
5. «STIPETIĆ», S.Radića 16, tel. 032-591-068
6. PODRUM «MARIJA», S.Radića 63, tel. 032-591-079
7. «BUHAČ», Hercegovačka 1, tel. 032-593-100
8. ČOBANKOVIĆ MIRKO, S.Radića 98a, tel. 032-593-336
9. ČOBANKOVIĆ IVAN, V.Nazora 59, gsm.098-934-4947
10. «KNEZOVIĆ», M.Gupca 101, tel.032-593-257
11. DRAGUN, M.Čobankovića 4a, gsm.099-216-0649
12. BOŠNJAK ZLATKO, Hercegovačka 5, gsm.099-902-4176
13. VINARIJA SREDNJA ŠKOLA ILOK, M.Gupca 8, tel.032-593-207
Wine shop Ilocki podrumi (Ilokwine cellars): Food and drinks
Wide range of wines, from quality, high quality to predicted one. White mostly, but good to try red and fruit wine also.
What to buy: Traminer (Traminac) and Grasevina (welsh riesling), high quality and late harvest.
What to pay: 10 eur, average.
- Road Trip
- Wine Tasting