Bregana Travel Guide

At Zdenka's aunts, Bregana, Croatia
    Tal and the dog, Bregana, Croatia

Bregana Favorites

by Martin_S. Written Nov 22, 2003

Favorite thing: For almost the whole time we were visiting at Zdenka's aunts, the dog was hiding under the bench and would not come out, only to the edge. But just as we were leaving he took a chance on us and came out to meet us, but especially Tal. As Zdenka, her aunt and Zohara look on, Tal does the doggy. You can bet your last dollar that poor dog is saying to himself, "Now why did I wait for the last moment to come out, I could have enjoyed this petting for the whole time, dumb, dumb!!!"...

Tal and the dog, Bregana, Croatia

by Martin_S. Written Nov 22, 2003

Favorite thing: This was the funny part.....I do not speak Croatian very well, you can take my word for that (or if not my word, you can ask Zdenka, Boris or Hrvojka...;O)))))
    When we visited with Zdenka's aunt, we had to learn to speak with our eyes, hands and bodies because she also spoke no English, so we had a fun time making each other understood and then sometimes Zdenka would graciously translate for us.....but even without a spoken language we felt very welcome here and had a fun morning.

At Zdenka's aunts, Bregana, Croatia

by Martin_S. Written Nov 22, 2003

Favorite thing: This lovely lady sitting on my right hand is Zdenka's aunt who lives in Bregana. She welcomed the strangers (yes us) into her home and made us feel at home for several hours. This was one of the unexpected delights of our trip, meeting this very warm and charming woman.

At Zdenka's aunts home, Bregana, Croatia

Instant Answers: Bregana

Comments

Bregana Travel Guide
Map of Bregana