Know about this? Rate It!
Jarun is a large recreational and sports oasis just outside Zagreb's city centre. It is especially popular on weekends when both locals and visitors come here for a walk.
The area consists of two lakes with shingle beaches, islands and bridges. Also many beach cafes, bars and restaurants can be found here
The Jarun lakes are situated southwest of the city centre. Tram No. 5 serves a route to "Jarun".
- Budget Travel
There exist small but very beautiful lake in the outskirts of Zagreb, just a foot from the banks of the River Sava. It has became favourite and inevitable weekend spot for most of the local inhabitants, especially during the hot summer season.
There are many facilities around the lake: good restaurants, cafe-bars and discoteques, many playgrounds for children and adults, jogging and roller-skates paths, swimming and fishing.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Zagreb Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Betatakin Overlook Hotels
- Hakone Hotels
- Siggiewi Hotels
- Gyor Megyei Varos Hotels
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Kirkenes Off The Beaten Path
- Hampshire Off The Beaten Path
- Saint-Émilion Off The Beaten Path
- Cardiff Off The Beaten Path
- Asturias Off The Beaten Path
- Ayr Off The Beaten Path
- Villages and Farms
- Paraguay Off The Beaten Path
- Grand Canyon Off The Beaten Path
- Tulum Off The Beaten Path
- TheTechnion College