Fun things to do in Zagreb

Kaptol
    by croisbeauty
  • Ban Jelacic Square -Trg Bana Jelacica
    by bonio
    Tkalca
    by croisbeauty

Most Viewed Things to Do in Zagreb

• Luggage storage in the strict center of the city

by soulfinger Updated Jun 24, 2015

If you've ever wondered where to deposit your luggage for safekeeping in Zagreb, worry no
    more. The newly opened storage in the strict center of the city, The Depot, caters to just
    such needs.

Located just a few meters away from Zagreb Main Square (Trg Bana Jelacica), The Depot is an
    ideal place to visit before you start your sightseeing tour, or leisurely stroll around the
    many cafes, restaurants and parks Zagreb has to offer.

Not only will you be able to experience Zagreb handsfree and unburdened, but also take
    advantage of some of the more interesting offers of this unusual storage facility. For
    instance, every customer is welcome to pick up a tourist brochure, filled with discounts and
    special offers for various guided tours, cafes, restaurants and souvenir shops.

For those that prefer riding to walking, there is also a bicycle rental at The Depot with
    mountain bikes, city bikes and road bikes on offer.

The Depot staff wishes every customer to feel like a local,
    or at least have the inside information to get the most out
    of Zagreb, so don't hesitate to inquire about anything you
    would like to know about the inner workings of the city.

Price per piece of luggage is 5 kuna (0.65 euro) kuna per hour or 20 kuna (2.60 euro) per day.

Open seven days a weak from 7:30 am till 8:30 pm.

• Slydevil's Profile Photo

well

by Slydevil Written Nov 30, 2009

Thank you all so much for your help. Well Sarajevo is not in my plans right now cause, as a Brazilian citizen, I´d need a visa to go there and do not have time for that now. Annyway, I´ll go after some info about those cities you all mentioned above. I´ll have time to visit them. We´ll probably rent a car and will be staying there for 25 days ( from Dec 29 to Jan 23).. I love Europe and have never been to these countries before ( Italy, Slovenia and Croatia). Suggestions are welcome...

• Smell of freedom

by Tasia Written Mar 29, 2006

That was the most horrible travelling experience which i had throught teh all my life!
    I still can't believe that it happend to me!
    I decided to go for a weekend to Croatia, and as far as i know Belorussians don't need a visa if they have a voucher or a reservation from teh hotel.I got in the contry withought any problems.The most funny things started to appear in the evening, when 2 policemen came and took me like a criminal to the police station, i was shoked.They provide the wrong information to my friends and gave them the wrong address and phone number of that police station.I guess it was made in a purpose.They lied all the time!I was scarried.I sit togeather with criminals from 21.00 untill 1.30 withought detiled explanation, untill the translator came.This hours were like internity for me.
    After the translator came I had a convirsation, if i can name that in such a friendly way with policeman.I was told that next day they would jadge me in their court!!!!!I was shoked again!How?First they let me in ,and then just decide to make a joke on me!?!!!!I felt myself horrible, i got a noce bleeding and terrible headache!At 3.00 they brought me to the jail, i still can't believe and i spent there the rest of the night.
    In the morning we went to the court where i was informed that if i want to have a advocate i have to pay, and they said also that if i want to make a call it can be just to somebody inside of the country....When my friends try to call to the policestation all the time they got the wrong information about that "i am already free and so on..."After the court they brought me to the Ministry of iligal migration, and there i spent 2 hours or so, and man who talked to me speaked a really bad English...
    So my conclusions are:
    we are not free at all
    we can always become a victims of somebodies wish, or just coinsedently
    it damajed my mind alot
    i am afraid of further travelling
    and it have to pass some time before i will be friendly again to other nations

• danijelita's Profile Photo

Motiv

by danijelita Written Jun 29, 2005

As I got a nice respond on my Zagreb under construction pages , i got a motivation to continue , for now only with few pic ....thanks people to visit my pages ..i promice that with time this will be at least nice page to see ..

detail

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Zdenka laughing

by Martin_S. Written Dec 18, 2003

Some people have said that they believe that Zdenka does not laugh, they are very sadly mistaken, it is lovely to hear her laugh and also dangerous as it is highly infectious, so beware. Here she was laughing at me, or rather about me, you can see her saying "Oh My God, Is MARTIN taking another picture???"
    Well obviously the answer was YES, can't take too many pictures of friends now can we I ask you...

Zdenka laughing in Zagreb, Croatia
    • Festivals
    • Luxury Travel

by Shafali Updated Sep 15, 2003

In Zagreb there are beautiful people everywhere!! The next person is more gorgeous than the one before. Unbelievable.

Carmen and I found ourselves blushing here more often than we ever had in a year back at home. Here, Carmen finds a lovely red head to chase down....she wants to know which hair dye she used....Carmen, I'm not sure that's your shade, but I will support you no matter what, dear friend...hehehe

• Malecka's Profile Photo

Activity= go to any of the...

by Malecka Written Aug 25, 2002

Activity= go to any of the islands on this side of the Adriatic Sea. Enjoy the best fish you have evr tasted... Suggestions: KRK, Kornati islands, Korcula, Hvar, Brac... etc
    Ok, places to visit particulary when going to KRK.. the town called Krk (very nice place), then there is this small one Njivice (ok, for young people if they are a group cause not a special nightlife there), then Malinska, etc...

• Natrix's Profile Photo

Finally the 3rd store you...

by Natrix Written Aug 24, 2002

Finally the 3rd store you shouldn't miss if you're a girlie :o) or looking for a really special gift is the Millennium Poklon Galerija - there you can find all kinds of crazy accessoires and gift-articles.

• jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo

Street devoted to Tito

by jorgejuansanchez Written Mar 22, 2015

I took a picture of the plaque. I heard about Tito since I was a boy, so for me he was a historical personage.

• Adventure Travel

• danijelita's Profile Photo

Under construction

by danijelita Updated Jun 28, 2005

i promiced zdenka to start working on mine Zagreb pages..as I keep my word ...I started ..have pacience...

Dora

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
International
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews

Instant Answers: Zagreb

Comments

Zagreb Things to Do

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Zagreb locals.
Map of Zagreb