Protaras Nightlife

Interior of the Molti
  • This is how G welcomes in customers.....cheerfully
    This is how G welcomes in...
    by greekcypriot
  • "Moments to remember" posing + photos!

Most Recent Nightlife in Protaras

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

MOLTI - Cafe, Restaurant, Bar.: Trendy –Efficient service, Worth to give it a try.

by greekcypriot Written Nov 6, 2013

Interior of the Molti

Molti is not actually a café or better it is not only a café bar. It is three in one. It is a café bar and restaurant.

I have not had any meal here only because I was on H/B and I skip lunch. However some friends from the hotel I was staying mentioned the name as we were swimming and chatting about the bars and restaurants in the area. The comments I had were that the food, service and hospitality are satisfying.

I was having a stroll the next morning and happened to come across the Molti because it was very close to where we were staying. (Central location) I can admit I liked its airy contemporary, modern touches of styling and the pleasant ambience it sends out.

I went inside and had a chat with the ladies and the owner. They were really polite, I was even offered a drink and I noticed that they care for their business and customers.
    I will surely try it the next time I am back to Protaras.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Yia Mas Pub Restaurant: Say “Yia Mas” and leave the rest to George!”

by greekcypriot Written Nov 6, 2013

This is how G welcomes in customers.....cheerfully

The owner, the little I have seen him seems extremely sociable. He is professional with what he is doing, he is open hearted, with a cheerful mood.

The Pub provides shows (karaoke nights) singers and arranges to entertain foreign visitors.
    You can start the day with Breakfast, have a Snack or a Cocktail in the afternoon, and finish with some dinner. The Pub restaurant is open from the morning till very late at night.

The food seems good from comments of people I have heard. His positive attitude attracts many tourists who are repeaters too. He is in good mood the day long and in a way he has his own sense of humor.

I suggest that you drop by say “Yia Mas” and leave the rest to George.
    He surely knows what the next step is and never leaves his customers leave the Pub unsatisfied.

• Bliss Bar in Fig Tree Bay: End of a beautyful night

by GladTourist Written Jul 28, 2012

This was a perfect evening and we wanted to end it on a nice bar in Fig Tree Bay. We went into the Bliss Bar and got a table. Great bar, friendly staff until we met a *** in a long blue / green dress. She had a behavior that no customers would like to be exposed. Never more Bliss Bar.

Dress Code: No dress code.

• Luxury Travel

Love Boat: A quality Cocktail bar

by greekcypriot Written Nov 1, 2011

Love Boat Cocktail bar in Protaras!

I had a mojito cocktail at this bar late one afternoon while I was in Protaras.

I found the Love Boat cocktail bar very attractive, nicely decorated and very active and lively at nights.

It is on the main hotel road further down Vrissiana Hotel. You cannot miss it.

• Singles
    • Seniors

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Stonehenge Bar: Wild and Crazy at Night!

by greekcypriot Written Nov 1, 2011

Stonehenge Bar interior

I visited Stonehenge bar while in Protaras.
    The lady and owner is Malamo and I stopped there for a beer and some snacks.
    In the evening it gets wild.
    The bar is very close to the roundabout of the Fig Tree Bay.
    I recommend it to people who love crazy loud music.
    Malamo is the nerve of the bar, she is the most appropriate and excited, lovely person for this job. She is the right person for the appropriate job!!
    I asked to take a photo of the bar and in minutes she put on her wing and took out a huge plastic bottle and posed for me!

Beer costs 2.60 (KEO) Sex on the beach cocktail 4.50, Ciderella costs 3 euro.
    The bar offers meals as well. You will get Kalamari (squid) rings for 9 euro, and the Stonehenge special dish will cost you 7.50.

• Singles

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

The Bliss Bar: A Quality Bar, the Ultimate Summer spot!

by greekcypriot Updated Oct 13, 2011

The Bliss team

I dropped by the Bliss Bar for a cocktail after dinner before my night stroll in the area. The bar is located on the main hotel road of Protaras in front of the Vrissiana Boutique Beach hotel.

Thank God there are still bars like Bliss in the area and I believe this unique bar makes the difference. The atmosphere here is fantastic. What attracted me most was its contemporary design, very different from other similar bars in the neighborhood. There were couples here and there all over enjoying their cocktails over quality soft music so different from other bars which are supposed to be popular and they look and sound like hell. I found quality here not only on its design, its ambience, the cocktails and staff.

The lighted onyx bar attracts the attention from the first glance, the white pieces of furniture create several private corners and the different plants scattered here and there add to this magic ambience. Prices are reasonable and Panayiotis and Sophoklis surely know well how to create and display a nice cocktail. They seem to be professionals on what they are doing.

There is a variety of drinks to choose from, -French champagnes, beers and different other spirits. Prices on Cocktails vary between 5 and 9 euro depending on the season. Some of the most popular cocktails are the Strawberry Margarita, Mojito, Sex on the beach, and Long Island, just to name a few.

It opens daily from 17.00 till late.

Dress Code: Dress semi formally.

• Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Protaras

Comments

Protaras Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Protaras nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Protaras sightseeing.