Pano Lefkara Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Pano Lefkara

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

Adamos: A long tradition

by Avieira67 Updated Apr 8, 2014

I was looking for a traditional taverna to have a lunch. What was my surprise when I get in and began to talk to the ladies in Greek. They kindly told me, in English, they were from Russia and had no knowledge of the Greek language. I have found this very strange and I was thinking to go out because I had came to Cyprus to eat traditional food made by locals. Fortunatelly the owner, a local gentleman, who had lived in South Africa and had known some Portuguese there, began to cook and I had an interesting chat with him.
    I just ordered keftedes, meat balls. They were supposed to come with salad and fried potatoes, but I prefered them with salad only.
    This taverna has a good selection of national wines, but I choose the KEO beer. The food was very tasty, and I was not disappointed.
    It is a place I strongly recommend, especially for the long tradition.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Lefkara Hotel and Restaurant: Local Dishes and Mediterranean Cuisine!

by greekcypriot Updated May 1, 2012

If you really want to make a difference I suggest that you go straight to the “Lefkara Hotel and Restaurant” in Pano Lefkara.
    The Management of the Restaurant are passionate about the food being served here!

When I was here the first time there was a chef in the kitchen, but on my recent trip to Lefkara I came here and noticed some differences. There is no longer the old chef but the cuisine is just as good and this time there is a lady in the kitchen who cooks home-made dishes. I loved everything I tried.

Nacia is the new cook and she makes excellent Soutzoukakia for 11 euros.
    Papoutsakia which is filled aubergine costs 11 euro as well, and kebab will cost you 9.50.
    The Lefkaritiki salad that includes a mixture of veggies is very interesting and tasty and it costs 8 euros while the potato salad is at 6.50 euros.

A small beer costs 3 and the big one 5.
    Barrel wine costs 4 euro.

When you come to this place, I am sure you will want to return again and again and even what to spend a day or two at this beautiful Agro elegant hotel. I would not change it for anyother in Pano Lefkara!

The bar and restaurant decor The restaurant decor
    • Wine Tasting

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Tavern C & P Takeaway: Avoid this Grill Restaurant in Pano Lefkara

by greekcypriot Written May 12, 2011

While in Lefkara I decided to have some Cypriot Kebabs so I asked to be shown where to go for the best kebab and sheftalia in the village.

I was urged to come to this restaurant and I was completely disappointed by the ignorance of the owner.
    I was brought burnt sheftalia on the outside and inside the meat was still red. It was not possible to eat it. He was sitting watching a film with a friend of his about 6 metres from where I was, - I was the only customer that moment, and I told him that the meat needs some more time on the grill because it is pink inside. The answer I got was that this is the colour of meat when cooked and he ingnored me for some 5 minutes.

Suddenly after some time from the place where he was he asked me if I wanted him to put the sheftalia on the grill again.
    I was so angry because he did not bother to come and check. If I had them put a second time on the grill they would have been burnt completely as they were already black on the outside.(See photo)

So, I suggest that you pick another place to eat and avoid completely this one.
    I still cannot understand how such a person with such irresponsibility can run a business!!

The tavern is on the right next door This is my sheftalia all burnt !

• Adamos Tavern: Don't miss Adamos's Juicy steak in Lefkara

by PGI Updated Jul 14, 2010

A charming little corner restaurant/coffee shop, decorated with authentic Cyprus antiques, a charming owner and excellent service. Near the church of the Holy Cross and the Lefkara Hotel in Lefkara. Adamos owned restaurants in South Africa and makes the best steak I had in Cyprus, all with fresh local ingredients. If you find yourself in Lefkara don't miss it, and if you are craving for a juicy steak while in Cyprus, drive to Lefkara and have one at Adamos tavern.

Favorite Dish: Prime Beef Filet. Big and Juicy. Just perfect.

• Eco-Tourism

• intertraveler's Profile Photo

Lefkara Pavilion: Good stop for adrink

by intertraveler Written Nov 27, 2008

We stopped for a drink but they do snacks and meals also.
    We sat on the terace nice views of the village streets.
    Prices of the drinks are the same as most bars

Pavilion Restaurant

Instant Answers: Pano Lefkara

Comments

Pano Lefkara Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Pano Lefkara restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pano Lefkara sightseeing.