Voroklini Travel Guide

Oroklini Beach
    by Aunt_Bertha
    Oroklini Bushman, new, old, or closed
    Main Street Oroklini

Voroklini Hotels

Voroklini Warnings and Dangers

• Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo

by Aunt_Bertha Written Aug 28, 2013

The first thing that attracted my attention when I, the tired and weary traveler I was after a night without sleep, walked into my hotel room in Oroklini was a table with a leaflet resting on top of it, the leaflet's headline screaming at me in bold red letters: HOW TO SURVIVE A HOTEL FIRE
    Well, this is nice, I thought. On all my trips I had never once thought about a hotel fire. Although I had survived a fire in the dorms of the Ohio State University in Columbus, it never occurred to me that hotels may go up in flames as well. So I decided, before taking my well-deserved rest, to read the brochure, now that my suspicion was aroused. One never knows! And despite of the serious nature of this topic, the folder's instructions definitely possessed a certain amusing charm. See for yourself!

(You'll have to check out my Oroklini travelogue for the full text as it's way too long to be published in a tip).

Oroklini Hotel Information
    • Business Travel

Voroklini Off The Beaten Path

• Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo

by Aunt_Bertha Written Aug 28, 2013

I came across this charming Oroklini Villa in my wandering, wondering if it falls under the old, falling-apart cagetory or qualifies as one of the new, patiently-waiting-for-the-finishing-touch villas. Sadly, there was nobody around that I could ask, since the villa, like pretty much everything else in winter-time Oroklini, was either deserted, closed, or perhaps not yet quite open. One may say it was neither closed nor open, similar to the No-Key Gate in Michael Ende's "Neverending Story".

Charming Voroklini Villa

Instant Answers: Voroklini

Comments

Voroklini Travel Guide
Map of Voroklini