Limassol Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Limassol

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

Akakiko at Royal Apollonia Hotel: Excellent Japanese Restaurant

by Avieira67 Updated Apr 27, 2014

I was invited to have a dinner at this restautant by my Cypriot friend Popi, who was staying at this hotel. Unfortunately I had to decline the invitation as I had had my dinner at my hotel. Well, I went to this place to meet my friend and to share with her a glass of wine and a dessert, while she was having her dinner.
    In spite of not having a dinner at this amazing restaurant, the food was really appellative and I could not resist to taste it, before taking the dessert. Both food and dessert were more than excellent.
    I have found a great ambience at this restaurant as well an excellent service provided by attentive waiters.
    This restaurant offers many options for lunch/dinner, including a large variety of fresh Sushi and hot dishes such as sweet bean, tempua, duck sweet and beef fillet teppan.
    If I visit again Limassol, I don't want to miss a dinner at this place and I recommend it a lot.

• Regato Restaurant: A must go while in Limassol ..!!!!

by Claudiaisabella Written Apr 22, 2014

Regato, is a restaurant for authentic moments of pleasure, with a unique aesthetic and wide variety of tastes, ready to welcome you with the friendlier way and surprise you with its quality of services. The environment is characterized by its friendliness, warmth, home care, traditional dishes as well as international cuisine.

During your visit, you will feel a great sense of family warmth, because they love what they do and they all want to share this delightful experience with every one who goes in...

Favorite Dish: I love Regato's steaks which are really tender and grilled to your liking, they literally melt in your mouth and their huge marinated Pork Chops with garlic are to die for... !!!
    Some other of our favorite dishes are the seafood specialties like King Prawns or the grilled aromatic salmon which are not to be missed..!!!
    I highly recommend the King's Hat and Stuffed mushrooms or the Arugula salad for starter and their homemade cheesecake to wrap-up a delicious gastronomic experience in Limassol.

• Golf

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

AKAKIKO - Royal Apollonia Hotel: Excellent Value, Tasty Food, Nice Ambience!

by greekcypriot Updated Apr 14, 2014

The Japanese Signature Restaurant of the New Royal Apollonia hotel is truly outstanding. I tried it twice during my stay at the hotel and I was fully satisfied.

The philosophy behind this restaurant is the Easy Japanese Dining with high quality healthy food. The menu offers a variety of fresh Sushi, Sashimi and Maki, but there are also other dishes like the Duck Sweet & Sour, Tempura, Beef fillet Teppan and Lemon Chicken. There are several starters, soups and various warm dishes.

AMBIENCE: A minimalistic decor, cool, modern and very relaxed interior, clean lines with an array of colourful design features and lighting hues. I found the interior extremely inviting. Unfortunately it was quite cool to sit outside so I missed dining at the amazing outdoor pergola which overlooks the pool and the beach. The seats were comfortable and the ambience great.

SERVICE: Prompt, efficient and the staff extremely courteous and well trained. Nikolas who happens to be the sommelier here seems to be knowledgeable regarding wine and helped us a lot to choose the pairing wine matching with what we had. Christos impressed me with his efficiency and knowledge which was not only on food or wine but he was a wealth of information on anything. Lalla was discreet and attentive. I was able to watch the way she handled the different orders.

POPULAR DISHES: Before coming here some friends highly recommended the Sushi boat which happens to be very popular out here. The cost is €29.00 and the boat includes both Sushi-Sashimi and Makis.

Instead of this I asked the Chef to recommend some of his top and most popular makis since I am not very fond of sushi. So, we had a platter instead which was just as much impressive and the makis were exquisite.

I can tell that I liked them all but the Dragon roll, the Rainbow Maki with red chaviar, and the Pink Panther were my favourite. The California sake was also good. If you ask to have these Makis in portions you mostly get them in 8 pieces and the price is about €12.00.

BEVERAGE: We paired this with Tsiakkas Rose wine for €20.00. I found the wine aromatically lively fresh and fruity disposed mouth with nice acidity and a light tannic feel at the finish. I liked it a lot and even bought a bottle from the Duty Free shops on my way back to Athens.
    The next night I thought to have something totally different.

STARTERS: I had some Chicken buns which were ok, but I was not thrilled! I found the soft and pillowy texture of these buns too much for me and quite thick. The filling however was tasty so I had just the filling leaving behind the outer part.

The Peking Duck Spring Rolls are worth a try also. They were super yummy and crunchy.
    I urge you to ask for the Sweet Sour Crab salad. Besides the nice and colourful presentation it was super delicious. If I ever return I will ask for this specific salad once again. Don’t miss it.

The Ebi Teppan was also another surprise. The subtle soy sauce flavor on prawns makes this dish authentic Japanese. Prawns were so beautifully presented on a thick layer of fried rice and right underneath there were mixed vegetables of excellent taste and flavor. Prawns were juicy and cooked to perfection.

Although Nikolas insisted that the pairing wine for what we have this second night is the Japanese wine made of prunes yet I ordered the one we had the previous night. His persistence though was such that out of curiosity I thought to try it. Well, he was so right, in fact I could not think of a better wine to accompany these dishes. Do try it….it is totally different.

DESSERT: We tried both the Choco maki and the Choco surprise. For me the choco surprise was too sweet but between us I am not in favour of sweets. For those who are sweet lovers and have a sweet tooth both will be a delight.

QUICK LUNCH OPTIONS: The restaurant offers the Quick lunch option for only €7.50 with interesting dishes like the Sweet chili pork, the Ika Itame (squid) the Sesame Chicken, the Chicken Prawn Satay, the California Sake (4 pieces). They are all accompanied by authentic Asian Tea or a soft drink. The variety includes other dishes and salads as well.

Starters, Salads and Soups rank from €3.50 to €6.50.
    Warm Dishes are varied and rank from €10 to €13.00
    Teppan and Tempura dishes rank between €9.00 and €12.50, while Side dishes like the Sushi Rice portion ranks at €2.50, with the Fried Rice at €4.00

The Restaurant is open from Monday to Sunday from 12:00 – 23.00. It is advisable to make reservations before going especially during the weekend and on holidays.

There is always the option of either Dining In, Take Away & Delivery so you are to decide the one that really suites you. (Check the website for more details). I found the price reasonable.

IN ALL: If somebody told you that this is an amazing restaurant with food that gets your mouth watering he is absolutely right.

Staff? Professionals –very attentive, sometimes more than the usual.
    Food? I would say dreamy.
    Price? Affordable.
    Totally worthy it? Definitely!

• jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Cold Stone Creamery: Beer and burgers, Excellent crepes and ice-cream

by jonathanbarker Written Dec 4, 2013

After arriving in Limassol, the bus driver dropped me off in the old harbour. When I asked the driver for where I would catch the next bus to Larnaka, he just pointed me to a spot on the opposite side of the square. When I crossed the roads, I was greeted by a friendly lady, who was working at the Cold Stone Creamery. As she spoke English I asked if she knew where the stop was, she also asked her colleague, who advised me, the exact bus-stop. As I was so grateful, feeling quite hungry, and had time to wait for the bus, I decided to have my lunch in their bar. The sun was shining and I stayed outside. There was a special offer, of a burger with chips and salad and a beer for 5 Euro 99 cents, which I enjoyed. I also talking with the staff, as they were so helpful and friendly. As I received such great service I advised them "I will return when I am returning to Paphos"

Favorite Dish: I had the beer and burger meal deal.

• Castles and Palaces

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Stretto Cafe/Restaurant: Trendy & Popular, - Ideal for a Light Meal !

by greekcypriot Written Feb 22, 2013

Cafe Stretto - interior

Stretto is the sister restaurant to Artima, -part of the Lanitis Carob Mill complex. I can say it is another gem, a very trendy and popular spot in Limassol.
    I visited it out of curiosity as my friends kept urging me to visit before I fly back to Greece.

The interior is trendy and vivid and there are flat TV sets, ideal to watch a sporting event.

The catalogue is long with a variety of Coffee specialties, starting from the cheapest in the list which is the Cypriot coffee at 2.50 euros. The coffee specialties start from 4.70 with the Espresso Caramel for instance, while the most expensive ones are at 6.80 euros (Espresso, vodka, cointreau and fresh cream, or the Irish coffee, the Mexican, the Royal and Ottavio. The latter is filter coffee with amaretto and fresh cream.
    The Cappuccino Milkshake is at 5.65 for instance, and a variety of different ice creams ranking between 7.50 . (1 scoop is at 1.90 -4 scoops is at 6.50)

The catalogue includes a variety of sweet and savoury crepes and tortillas ranking between 7.48 to 9.20 euros.

There are platters and dishes like the USDA Beef Burger for 12, Grilled Sword fish at 16, or the Olive Salmone at 18.50.

The Pasta dishes –spaghetti carbonara is at 12.50, but there are others like Linguine Mare Monte at 18.90, or the King Prawns spaghetti at 17.90, or the Spaghetti al Ragu for 13.

There are different types of Salads with the cheapest one –the green salad with Blue Cheese at 9.50, the Fig Salad at 10, or the Roman Style Salad at 11.50.
    A friend of mine who comes here often, usually orders the Prawns Avocado Salad, at 13.70 and she claims that it is unbettable!

Personally, I tried the Anari Pavarois (it was anari cheese with carob syrup, honey and walnuts). It was simply -Yummy and very nutrient! -6 euros.
    My friend had the amazing ‘Mahallepi’. It is a Cypriot traditional dessert, cool and tasty! I tried it out of curiosity and it was nice. -5.15

Service is impeccable, and the staff –a bunch of youngsters who seem to enjoy their job. All you see is smiles and with the nice décor, the impeccable service, the positive energy of the staff, I find it the unique place to unwind, meet friends, arrange a meeting, or come for a quick snack, -ideal even for a family outing.

There are some dishes that are more expensive than the normal as you can notice, but after all –what you pay, you get!!
    I recommend it for a light meal.
    It is open for lunch/dinner, (outdoor seating)

• Seniors
    • Singles

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

"ARTIMA BISTRO" Italian Restaurant -Limassol: Excellent cuisine, Big portions, Value for money!

by greekcypriot Updated Feb 7, 2013

The Octopus Carpaccio dish

Through the many years of traveling and after visiting more than 37 countries I have learnt to appreciate good food. I have become a travel enthusiast and a good restaurant critic with much taste and experience. I believe, with experience comes confidence. I feel like a critic every time I visit a restaurant and it is like being a consumer advocate. The more the meal costs, the higher will be the expectations. For me eating out is so much more than what is served on your plate….it is the experience as a whole.

Artima Bistro belongs to the Carob Mill family and is located within the heart of the Old City of Limassol. Each of the family restaurants is unique and different in character and cuisine and their name is a guarantee for high standards and customer service. Some years back I visited 2 other chain restaurants of the family which are in the round area of the Medieval Castle which are worth to consider for the excellent cuisine. “Karatello” -Cypriot cuisine, and “Draught Microbrewery” a bar/grill.
    On a coming trip to Cyprus I plan to visit “Istoriko” I have heard good comments about it from friends. This specific one is located in the Old City of Limassol –a traditional house dated back to 1820. (Cypriot Cuisine exclusively for dining).

As for the “Artima” I guess its popularity started with the visit of several VIPs –a few to mention was the Queen of Spain, Michelle Platini and Olympia Doukakis.
    My friends speak highly of the new Chef Valentino but I wanted to check this out myself.

Its central location and excellent food makes it very popular not only with tourists but with local repeaters for years now. I believe reservations are a must especially during weekends. It offers the choice of eating outside on the patio as well, opposite the Medieval Castle near the old port.

The restaurant itself is a traditional Cypriot building yet the inside offers a delightful contrast. It blends traditional stone and steel beams with modern facilities and accessories and it is amazing how its contemporary interior has a touch of elegance.

The menu is based on the Italian/Mediterranean cuisine with ample of food choices. It covers everything from Pasta and Chicken to amazing Seafood dishes.

To start off we had an amazing pumpkin soup, rich in colour and taste. We had the Octopus Carpaccio next. Wow! Not simply delicious but irresistible. A nice presentation - thinly sliced, accompanied by puree fava beans. I was surprised seeing the portion that big and it only costs 9.80 euros. If you come here for seafood certainly count this in.

There is a wide variety of international and local wines to accompany any meal choice and I had the sommelier recommend a few.
    I accompanied my seafood starter with an “Agioritiko” rose wine for 6 euros the glass. Cool as it was, it had a refreshing taste -a fruity aroma dominated by flavours of cherry and gooseberry.
    My friend had the “Seared Foie Gras” –another amazing starter -a combination of colours and flavour. The peach puree topped with cottage cheese and caramelized pears combined well to bring out the taste of liver duck.
    The sommelier suggested “Notios” Red 2009 to accompany this dish. The glass is at 5 Euros, the bottle costs 17. Dark red-violet coloured, had a fruity taste and a discreet fragrance of wood. In reality, the starters themselves look delightful, let alone as starters.
    I had the amazing oven baked Sea Bass for main course, served with spinach, grape coulis and risotto. It was cooked to perfection and had a nice topping.
    If you come here you should by all means try even for once the Stuffed Lamp and Roasted Fillet of pork….it is heavenly! Lamp is staffed with halloumi cheese, a herb crust top, accompanied by creamy mint sauce. The delicious pork scaloppini was stuffed with dry fruit, cottage cheese and pistachio nuts. Count this in…it is a must!
    A glass of “Thalassitis 2011” perfectly accompanies dessert. -A bone-dry wine with delicate honeysuckle aroma and a crisp mineral finish. (6.50 -24 the bottle).
    Our delectable lunch finished with some tempting desserts. The ones we had cost 7 euros. The Chocolate Sufle and the Banofee Pie. I found them both exceptional but I cannot say which one is better. You should try both!
    Staff? Professionals –very attentive sometimes more than the usual. Food? I would say –dreamy. Price? Affordable –huge portions. Totally worth it? Definitely!!!
    I find the new menu and wine list interesting with Valentino the new Chef setting impressive standards. I am sure locals keep coming back for the good food, fine quality ingredients, the unparalleled service and value for money.
    Highly recommended for a family outing, a friendly gathering or a special occasion.

• Wine Tasting
    • Seniors

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

The Caprice Restaurant at Londa -Limassol: The New Italian Exec. Chef makes the Difference!

by greekcypriot Written Feb 5, 2013

The interior of Caprice

On every trip to Cyprus I ask friends who dine out regularly to recommend one or two nice restaurants…perhaps new ones. I am after quality and taste and extremely picky. I am a person who values good food and my closest friends know this well.
    One of the two restaurants I was urged to visit while in Limassol was the Caprice. It was out of the question to go somewhere else and not come here when I heard the name of the Chef. I happened to know him and have dined a couple of times at the Italian chic restaurant of Kolonaki where he previously worked for a year. It happens to be close to where we live.

My first thought when I heard the name was that the Londa is lucky to have him but Cyprus as well.

The Caprice is a Signature and very popular Restaurant in Limassol favoured by celebrities and for many years on the Top list of the best in Cyprus -I dined a couple of times here some years back.
    The restaurant as well as the rest of the Hotel has simple lines of contemporary interiors, bright, pleasing and very relaxing facilities. The options of dining are either inside the beautiful dining room, the terrace or deck overlooking the stunning views of the Mediterranean.

I was curious to taste the new cuisine of Caprise based on signature Seafood dishes. Giovanni recommended the Staffed Calamaro -a savoury tantalizing dish full of colour and taste worth to give it a try.
    The Obergine soufflé with Caprino cheese and roasted langoustine was celestial –indeed a gastronomical delight but at the same time, I cannot find words to describe the Tuna Carpaccio with fennel risotto. Indeed it was –the piece de resistance, simply ambrosia!
    The other exceptional dish I tried was Risotto with melon and crispy prosciutto. I found it flavoursome and yummy.
    For the first time I tried Roasted Salmon in red vine sauce with potatoes. All other times I had it steamed or grilled but it was delicious and so tempting.
    For dessert I had the Cannolo Crispy basket with pears and mascarpone cream. What a conception! A piece of art which I did not want to spoil at first…a sweet sensation!

The new menu is indeed interesting and Giovanni has set impressive standards. I knew the restaurant as a good one, but I found it outstanding now.
    People prefer it because of its unparalleled service, fine quality ingredients, and good value for money. I highly recommend it for a friendly gathering, a romantic outing or a special occasion.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

"Mavromatis" -Four Seasons -Limassol: Greek Cuisine Presented with French Flair!

by greekcypriot Updated Feb 5, 2013

The Exotic Savarin

Attention to Detail, Glamour, Taste and an Unparalleled Service!

During my recent 3 night stay at the Four Seasons on a business trip, I had the opportunity to try the different cuisines in the 3 out of its 4 restaurants and this because the "Vivaldi Al Fresco" is open only from May to October. The lovely terrace overlooking the pool and the beach is not available during winter months.
    “Mavrommatis”
    Second time of dinning here. Some years back while on a trip to Paris I dined at the other famous Mavrommatis -nice seeing it extending to Limassol as well!

It is exclusively a Greek a la carte Gourmet restaurant and what impresses you most upon entering, is its noble and glamorous interior.

The greeting at the front door was cheerful and graceful as it is in all Restaurants of the Four Seasons.

My friend and I had a glass each of (Chilean) Sauvignon wine from Casa Lapostolle with a complimentary starter from the chef.

To start off we had three appetizers -The Tuna Carpaccio appetizer (14 euros) it was celestial, we tried the Pan fried Scallops –highly recommended. I found them flavoursome and yummy, and the Langoustines in Kataifi –simply ambrosia! -17.

The somellier advised to try the Semillon Xynisteri as it matches well with our appetizers -a well balanced on the palate dry wine, especially selected and bottled for the Four Seasons.
    We could not agree less. It had indeed a fruity taste with aromas of pear and blossom.

From the Fish and Shellfish menu list I had the superb Red Mullet for 28 euros. It was a peculiar creation yet so tempting. We accompanied our main dish with a French Chardonnay (Albert Bichot, Bourgogne) -6 euros the glass. My friend had the Sea Bass…wow! What an exceptional dish! I could not help but try this one too. (magnifique)!!!

The Desserts we had each cost 8.50 and we tried the Exotic Savarin and the Warm “Galaktoboureko -both exceptional but I cannot say which one is better. You should try both!

Greek food is taken to the next level at Mavrommatis -the Gourmet Greek cuisine is presented with French flair, the unparalleled service with dedication to detail. This is what the guest observes after the first visit and then he wants to visit again.

Congratulations to George Constantinou, the Chef of Mavrommatis for his excellent work.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Seasons Oriental Restaurant: Dining with a Difference!

by greekcypriot Written Feb 4, 2013

Seasons Oriental - Interior

I dined off at the award winning Seasons Oriental with the company of friends all crazy about the Chinese cuisine. The culinary creations we had were beyond expectations. When I told Kenny the Head Chef of the Oriental that I loved his creations the next day when I accidentally came across him, he answered back with a Chinese saying smiling.
    “Before you hear the name of the restaurant, you must hear about the taste of the food it serves”.
    And indeed how right this saying is -matching with the culinary skills and taste of this amazing restaurant.

Because it is so very popular to locals be sure to book a table much before otherwise don’t expect to find a table -it is full even on weekdays.

The glamorous interior is chic oriental in warm colours with the exclusive luxury of the Four Seasons –an ambience that travels and guarantees unique dining in the style of a truly sophisticated Hong Kong cuisine.

Personally I am very picky and I value good food.
    The culinary courses we had on both nights were all exquisite, prepared from pure ingredients with a refined intensity of flavours for the tongue and the most delicate beauty for the eye.

To start off we had the vegetable Spring Rolls for 6.75 euros and the Pork and Pak Choi Dumplings for 12. TheTraditional “Har Kau” Prawn Dumplings filled with prawns and Bamboo shoots for 11.25 euros were great. From the list of the Dim Sum Corner we had the Lobster and Crab meat Dumpling for 7.20 –they are a Must. From the same list we had the “Pot Sticker” for 10. We accompanied all the above with the “Riesling, Peter Lehmann wine –glass 10-43 bottle)

By all means try the Peking Duck –a friend had it. The duck was cooked to perfection with crunch skin on the outside but tender and soft duck meat on the inside.
    A glass of rose Techni Alipias accompanies this dish perfectly-8 euros (38)

I had the Wok-fried Tiger Prawns and Bay Scallops with ginger and spice scallop sauce. If you come here for sea food certainly count this in! The Sea Bass steamed was a marvel.
    A bite or two from my friends’ dishes who were after meat I found them great –simply I love sea food myself. They had the Deep-fried aromatic spicy Lemon Chicken for 12.50 and the Sautee Angus Beef served on Green asparagus spears for 27 – all came in generous portions and size. My friends had the steamed jasmine rice for 3.50, another had the fried one “Yeung Chow” for 10 and the third one had the Pan-fried Noodles for 12. The true is that the long menu is extremely inviting –sometimes making it difficult to choose.

Our delectable banquet finished with some green tea ice cream and leaches.
    Have in mind that the Empire menu for 2 costs 138 euros while the Seasons Oriental is at 90. Of course the wine list includes an exquisite selection of the best wines. The ones we had were recommended by the sommelier Stathis.
    All in all we ate enough and enjoyed it to the last bite.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Cafe Tropical -Four Seasons Limassol: Sunday’s Marco Polo Not to be missed!

by greekcypriot Written Feb 4, 2013

Cafe Tropical

Unfortunately meals are taken only indoors during winter but it won’t be long when the tropical gardens by the lagoon will open again. The entire place is inspired by nature and it is an amazing place to enjoy any meal of the day any time or season. Dress code -casual.

The three Chefs –cook in fresh ingredients and they present meals live in a multi station cooking area according to the theme of the day.

What makes it popular is that a guest can find flexibility here, sample the Traditional Cypriot, the Mediterranean and at the same time the Oriental cuisines.

Buffets are daily but I guess the best one is the Marco Polo.
    It is difficult for me to describe this rich outstanding buffet so rich in colour and taste! Everything presented whets the appetite.
    Of course there is the option of a daily a la carte menu starting from 11:00 – 23:00 with the exception of Wednesdays till Saturdays, closing time at 7:00 pm.
    Children and vegetarian menu is also available and people who watch their diet can also choose from a variety of nutrient and light food.

Have in mind that guests who are either H/B or F/B can dine only in the Café which means that if they wish to dine at any of the other restaurant of the Hotel they have to pay extra.

If somebody told you that this is an earthly paradise with tropical gardens and food that gets your mouth watering he is absolutely right. Amazing? Yes. Staff? Professionals. Food? Dreamy. Price? Affordable. Totally worth it? Definitely!!!

The Koi Fish Lagoon: Tropical Gardens of the Four Seasons

by greekcypriot Updated Jun 12, 2012

The Koi Restaurant at the Four Seasons

I had lunch with a friend at the Four Seasons the second day of my stay in Limassol at the Café Tropical. We had the flexibility of having lunch outside in the tropical gardens among the lush greenery of the Koi fish lagoon. The lunch buffet was as always interesting with fine quality ingredients. The display of the deliciously inviting array of sweet temptations were as always beautifully presented and embellished with stunning original hand crafted chocolate sculptures as ornamental features. They are stunningly presented as a mouthwatering irresistible temptation.
    I can say the hotel cuisine and sweet sensations are taken “to another level”.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Le Vieux Village Tavern, (Le Meridien Resort): Authentic Traditional dishes - Cypriot hospitality

by greekcypriot Updated Jun 12, 2012

The Vieux Village Tavern - (Le Meridien Resort)

I just returned from a two week trip in Cyprus, and the first hotel I visited was the Le Meridien in Limassol. I dined both nights at the Le Vieux Village restaurant which I highly recommend. It is a rustic open air restaurant where one can experience the true culture of Cyprus and enjoy traditional specialities and grilled dishes.

I was treated by all members of the restaurant as a friend, as if they knew me for years and Sotiris who is the manager of the Taverna team recommended my meals. The first night I had grilled prawns and fish and I was amazed with the presentation. Sotiroula was always there with a smile, even a hug seeing me all by myself and with the team around I felt that I was not alone at all. George was also so gentle and would have a history for his recommendations for wine of choice so I let him bring whatever he thought would match with the meal. The two nights I was there I felt so special with these dedicated people who are professionals. Both Sotiri and Sotiroula are working for years here and they surely know how to make their guests feel special. I would watch them go through all tables asking about the needs of their guests with a smile and always with a good word and positive spirit.

The second night I had the Cypriot “Kleftiko” and chops but I liked Kleftiko more.
    George again would give recommendations for wine to match the meal. This time I had some red wine and I cannot find words to thank him for the great attention and sharing of information about the different wines that match with certain food and later on he would find the best wine to match with the dessert and fruit I had. The whole team would drop by and check on my needs every now and then to make me feel as if I had company the whole time.
    I suggest that if you are staying at the Resort not to leave without dining even once here. The whole team knows exactly how to make you feel special and they will see that you have an unforgettable dinner.

I cannot find words to thank the manager of the restaurant, Sotiroula, Sue, Pavlos and George who were amazing and proved to be skillful and professionals!
    I would grade them with an A+ ! The restaurant might have a French name indeed but here you can find Authentic Traditional dishes, Cypriot delicacies and authentic Cypriot hospitality.

• Famagusta Nautical Club: Great Location on the Beach

by hongkong88 Written Dec 23, 2011

I am recommending this place even though I am not a fan of seafood. I went there in 2011 with two Cypriot acquaintances and my business partner. All except me loved seafood and the Cypriots said this is the seafood place to visit in Limassol. I had some pasta which was good but not great. If you are a non-seafood fan like me you won't go hungry but you'll miss out on the main attraction. We ate on the large porch overlooking the beach. It was a very pleasant location. The service was good.

Favorite Dish: My friends had the seafood mezza and loved it.

• Museum Visits

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

"Fanis" Restaurant: Worth trying the cuisine here!

by greekcypriot Updated Jul 27, 2011

The restaurant

This restaurant is found in the Municipal Market in Limassol

It is popular with locals and not only.
    If you really want to try the local cuisine without paying much I recommend it.

The owner is Mr. Andreas Fanis

Favorite Dish: Try koupepia or dolmadakia for 8 euro,
    Afelia for 7 euro, Spinach with lamp 10 euro
    The beer costs 2 the small one and 2.5 the big one
    and finally wine costs 1.50

• Beer Tasting

Old Market Tavern and Restaurant: Traditional Cuisine

by greekcypriot Written Jul 12, 2011

A sign of the restaurant

If you want to eat cheap and local cuisine and you are in the Market Area in Limassol, try the "Pantopoulio". This is the name in Greek.

The owner is Mr. Adamos Adamides

Favorite Dish: You will find cheese saganaki for 3.50 euro,
    Snails for 5.50
    Aubergine dip (salad) melintzanosalata for 1.90
    Beer for 2.50,and one kilo of wine in carafe for 8 euro.
    Chicken costs 6 euro.

Instant Answers: Limassol

Comments

Limassol Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Limassol restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Limassol sightseeing.