Polis Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Polis

• Marios Garden Cafe-avoid this place;

by Soodack Written Feb 18, 2009
    Place to avoid

Let me explain. I do agree,even on this picture it looks quite uniqe, quite nice. That was the reason wy my fiancee wanted to take a few pictures of the place; but...
    because we were waiting for a bus on a bus stop nearby, we didn`t have a time to pop in an have a cup of tea or coffe there
    and then it happened; the owner jump out of the coffe and started to shout on my fiancee (who was in a advanced pregnant at the time): that she should ask first before shes taking the picture of his place, but first of all, she should either pay or at least buy a meal or a drink... My fiancee apologised and explained that she didn`t mean to abuse him.
    Hmm,that would be fine anyway, not very polite, but ok.
    NExt he approached the bus driver and pointing on us, speaking greek very loudly had a short conversation with the driver. On his way back to the cafee, he approached us again an started to shout waving his hands and swearing, which made my partner cry.
    I obviously coudn`t stand therre and look at it because guy started to be very aggressive ("everybody just taking ***ing pictures, nobody is buying anything", etc) so I ask him to stop shout an go away, but he didn`t so we ended up having very vulgar an very unpleasent conversation. In the meantime the bus driver was about to move away from the bus stop 10 min before the time with no passengers on a board, which was very malicious, but we managed to stop him.
    Horrible experience. You just feel you not welcomme in that country, despite the fact, that you spending a money there!

• stevieUK's Profile Photo

Big Spiders :) !!

by stevieUK Written Dec 30, 2005
    Big Beast

For the aracnos out there ...
    They get some pretty meaty spiders around - harmless but they look like they've been working out.

Instant Answers: Polis

Comments

Polis Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Polis warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Polis sightseeing.