Radost FX, Prague

Belehradská 120, Praha 2, 12000 +420 603181500

Know about this? Rate It!

• Radost FX
    by fielder88
    by sabsi
    by sabsi
  • Radost FX and Jama The Hollow: Places for beer, girls and music

by fielder88 Written Nov 24, 2010

Radost is a great place to go later in the day for music,dancing and people watching.
    I had the best Vodka Martini ever at Radost. Anything can happen.

Jama became my favourite bar in the centre of Prague. Just off Wenceslas Square. Great staff and great prices for the Czech beer. I was drinking large Czech beers for just 32 Czech Crowns.

I suggest you reserve a table to both if you're in large groups because both places are very popular with locals and tourists alike.

• Beer Tasting

• Veroali's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Club Radost (Joy!)

by Veroali Written Oct 18, 2008

Special, fancy and decorated bar upstairs, where is prepared the best nachos in Prague. Disco with electronic music, DJs and laser show that downstairs. The bar is located in the centre close to I.P.Pavlova underground station and tram station.

• many different palces: Night life in Prague

by kilop1 Updated Jul 16, 2008

That's true ! There are so many things to do in Prague. I liked clubbing a lot , there are so many places here to go dancing and drinking. Moreover beer is very good and not very expensive :P. I stayed in some hotels in Prague (http://www.prague-hotels.org.uk/) not far from city center and used to go out every evening! I had one of the most remarkable vacations in Prague last summer

Dress Code: no sneakers

• Gottsie's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Sexy Watering Hole

by Gottsie Updated Nov 23, 2007

At night, Radost is also a swanky retro bar and club, it packs out with locals and expats with a mix of rave and techno tunes. The night I ventured there, entrance for girls was free! We soon realised that it was gay night! The crowd are style obsessed and you need to look the part or else I get the impression that you won’t get in.

Dress Code: Smart and Cool!

• Work Abroad

• Radost FX: See and be seen

by sabsi Updated Sep 2, 2007

At Radost FX

We went to Radost FX with the colleagues during our company trip even though most of us didn't feel like dancing. When I saw the lounge upstairs I was happy - it looked crazy enough for my taste and definitely a bit special. When we came down though I was disappointed - the crazy interiour design wouldn't quite fit to the strange people who were here. Maybe it was because the night we visited was a RnB party but I had higher expectations from a place which is famous as a place where the models, the actors and the artists of Prague go... I think next time I will stay upstairs in the lounge. And I still want the good old "Bunkr" back....

Dress Code: Strangely enough you can come as you like. Apparently there wasn't a dress code.

It cost 200 kc for the guys, girls were let in free until midnight. Drink prices were ok, too. Approx. 50 kc for a beer, a bit more for cocktails. And the welcome drink in a coconut was gorgeous and free!

• Lejla06's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Dance the whole night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lejla06 Written Feb 9, 2007

Just chill out.

The Club
    A Moulin Rouge style bar offers comfortable seating with a view of the dance floor, and if your looking for privacy, a mirrored golden alcove is optimal for chilling out...the range of comfortable divisions in the night club are expertly contributed to with luscious fabrics and pillows...and, of course, mixed in with it all is the rawness of a true, underground house club.

The Lounge
    For a relaxing, chill out dinner, your best bet is the lounge fx. Dim lighting, comfy sofa's and chairs, all in an oriental theme design, contribute to the calming atmosphere. Our bar offers over 390 drinks, and with cool music on top of it all, The lounge fx is sure to relax and indulge your senses. Check out our live lounge dj’s on the weekends.

The Restaurant
    The Radost FX restaurant is made up of two separate spaces: the cafe fx, and the lounge fx. Before you enter the complex, you can see through the large glass windows, a very romantic and eclectic cafe. Here you can try out our breakfast menu, which runs from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.. From 11:00 a.m. on, our delicious, massive, vegetarian menu kicks in, both in the lounge and the cafe. Our wide range menu offers recipes from Greece, India, Thailand, and Mexico, and is served in to the wee hours of the morning. during the weekends, we offer an American style brunch which includes omelettes, scrambles, waffles, and bagels....On Sunday nights, we turn our kitchen into an Italian cucina, and prepare a wide variety of Italian dishes including salads, pizzas, and pastas.

Dress Code: Anything. Its crazy club so feel free to wear anything.

• Dudytka's Profile Photo

Radost FX [Joy FX - a nice...

by Dudytka Updated Nov 20, 2006

Radost FX [Joy FX - a nice name, huh?]
    This is the place where English speaking people in Prague meet. There is a music store, a club, a restaurant [vegetarian cousine], a lounge and a gallery there.

Dress Code: It depends on what kind of a show is on the day. But it is a very nice place where e.g. fashion shows take place, so I would recommed something nice.

• niwokee's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Great lay back ambience with lovely food

by niwokee Written Jul 15, 2006

The best vegetarian food I ever tasted. Great price. Beautiful interior in this bar/restaurant. Unfortunately we were there on a Monday so the night club is not opened. Staff was very attentive. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Dress Code: Smart casual

• PippaFoxen's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Vegetarian Heaven

by PippaFoxen Updated Jun 26, 2006

The cocktails made me all blurry...

Radhost FX was a fantastic experience, even on a Wednesday evening. There was no live music on that particular night, but the atmosphere was still fantastic. The menu had my mushroom and egg-hating vegetarian sister in raptures, unable to choose for at least half an hour from such a wide and interesting variety of dishes. We both opted salads (again) - hers a mexican style dish in a cripy tostada, mine a salad with chick peas and artichokes.

People were eating right up till when we left around midnight - and the Dutch men next to us were very complimentary about their Thai curry and Chilli.

We spent the rest of the evening sampling the extensive cocktail menu. Our favourite was the Ginger Mohito, complete with fresh sprigs of mint. The bar man who put the cocktails together clearly took his work seriously and was a joy to watch. The waitress service meant we never sat for long without a drink.

The mix of people were fascinating - lots of tourists, a group of gay guys, some people out to shock. A place that is definately on my list for a return visit.

• RandomDreamer's Profile Photo

Radost FX

by RandomDreamer Written Nov 17, 2005

Not bad but not great either. The music is funky and apart from the two prostitutes hanging out at the bar it was a really pleasant place.

It was nice to see people smoking weed quite liberally and the vegetarian cafe upstairs is a nice touch.

• Study Abroad
    • Horse Riding

• politicat's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Prague Hot Spot

by politicat Updated Jul 2, 2004

After spending the night before at Karlovy Lazny (see my review), this club was a breath of fresh air! Here you will find a spacious interior with plush couches and techno/house music that will keep you on the dancefloor all night. A club with personality~ full of locals. What a nice escape from tourist attractions!

We went on a Friday night; it happened to be alternative lifestyle night. There were many gay male couples. A girl pulled me on the dancefloor and started kissing me. If you have an open-mind this is the place for you! If you are homophobic make sure you go on straight nights. I visited 3 clubs while in Prague; Radost was definitely my favorite. I had so much fun- the time I spent there is a blur!

Club stays open past 4am.

Dress Code: Crowd here was better dressed than at other clubs, but I still saw a few people in jeans.

• ciaramalone's Profile Photo

Radost FX: relaxing bar

by ciaramalone Written Sep 7, 2003

we visited radost on a monday evening and the nightclub was closed. However, we really enjoyed sitting in the relaxing bar with couches and big cushions. It had been lashing rain outside and we were glad to have the warm sambucas!

Dress Code: casual

• vanessadb's Profile Photo

Radost FX: Hip club

by vanessadb Written Feb 19, 2003

Radost FX usually has DJ-spun music (mostly house), but sometimes also great live bands. Whatever the music is, you'll always find trendy people dancing in its hip basement!

Dress Code: None, but I'll recommend trendy

• hslowe's Profile Photo

Radost FX (www.radostfx.cz )...

by hslowe Written Sep 7, 2002

Radost FX (www.radostfx.cz ) remains Prague's most famous nightclub plus cafe and lounge, with everything from vegetarian food to a hazy, smoky dance floor and D.J. in the basement. Have some absinthe or something milder off of their extensive drink menu. Very loud and very popular. Other clubs in Prague: Marquis de Sade, Karlovy Lazne, Roxy.

• BKLYNfinest's Profile Photo

The best club in Prage is...

by BKLYNfinest Written Aug 26, 2002

The best club in Prage is called Radost
    Its just a more refined crowd, When a good well-known DJ goes to Prauge this is most likely where he'll play, They also do fashion shows here.....

Dress Code: Do it up baby.......you aint gettin it with jeans and a t-shirt here

Instant Answers: Prague