Buffalo Bill's, Prague

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 5 Reviews

My 7month old liked the beer too!
    by buffalo1975
  • Buffalo Bill's
    by bugalugs
    Mary, Sinead & Siobhan at Buffalo Bills
    by orlikins
  • mbsimjam's Profile Photo

Buffalo Bills: Average food, but great owner

by mbsimjam Written Aug 17, 2007

I have been to Buffalo Bill's a few times. The food there is quite average. Nothing special, but if you are in the mood for tex-mex/american and don't want to pay 400 Kc for a burger at a place like TGI Friday's, its not a bad place.

The reason I would recommend this place is more for the owner than the place itself. When I first travelled to Prague with my sister, our accomodation got screwed up, and we ran into him, by chance, on the street. We weren't sure if we would be able to find an affordable place, and he offered his daughter's apartment to us for free if we couldn't find anything. Very generous, considering we were some unknown tourists he met on the street. I will always thank him for his generosity and will support his business simply for the fact.

Favorite Dish: Plate of tacos is a nice way to stuff that hole in your stomach!

• Buffalo Bill's: Got food poisoning at Buffalo Bill's

by rinnivisit Written Jun 26, 2007

My husband and I had dinner last night at Buffalo Bill's. Our first impressions were very positive - the decor made us feel as though we had landed back in middle America. As expats, we've been hungering for authentic-tasting American/TexMex food, and we were initially delighted at what we found.

We ordered Annie Oakley's buffalo wings, a salad, a loaded baked potato, a burrito, and a couple of local beers. All seemed excellent and tasted like home. Our bill was around $40.

Alas, the dining gods were not smiling upon us. My husband was vomiting all through the night and it looks as though he will need to rest in bed all day.

I'm 95% sure this is food poisoning, and that he contracted it at Buffalo Bill's. He and I have been sharing all of our recent meals, the only exception being last night's dinner at Buffalo Bill's. So far I am not showing any symptoms and my fingers are crossed. Eat at this restaurant at your own risk.

• buffalo1975's Profile Photo

Buffalo Bills: Mexican a must!

by buffalo1975 Written May 5, 2006

My 7month old liked the beer too!

We found this place recommended by somebody on VT. Must agree it is excellent! Based underground, the staff are friendly and helpful. The food is excellent tex-mex. Nicely decorated. Reasonable prices. You must try the Desperados beer-tequila drink!

Favorite Dish: Best dish was the stir fry tex mex chicken!

• bugalugs's Profile Photo

Buffalo Bills: Fantastic!

by bugalugs Written Jan 24, 2005

Passed this restaurant earlier on in the day and as I love Tex/Mex food made a mental note of where it was to return later and we were certainly not disappointed, it was sooooo nice.
    Its in a basement and was warm and cosy, staff spoke english and were very friendly.
    If we ever went back to Prague this would be the first place I would go back to for a meal.
    Dont know whether in busy holiday periods bookings are recommended. When we went in it was fairly quiet although some tables did have reservation signs on them. Worth checking first maybe.

Favorite Dish: We both had a bean soup, so thick you could stand a spoon in it, with nachos, was gorgeous.
    Wayne had some kind of beef with rice and veg for his mail course and I have fajitas.
    I also had wine and Wayne beer and the whole price came to 18kc which was excellent value for money.

• Architecture

• orlikins's Profile Photo

Buffalo Bills: American bar

by orlikins Updated Dec 16, 2002

Mary, Sinead & Siobhan at Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills' , Vodikova, Prague :) So good I've been there twice.
    It's an American bar off Wencelas Square, if you cant face deciphering Czech menus any more.

Here are the girlz after a slap-up meal in Buffalo Bills!

Instant Answers: Prague