Getting Around Hlavni Mesto Praha

Most Viewed Transportation in Hlavni Mesto Praha

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Student Travel Bus to Prag from Budapest

by Sirvictor Updated Sep 28, 2010

On May 16th me and my wife Eser saral and younger son Emre Saral took the Student Agency bus to Prag from Budapest on a rainy day. The bus departed from a varos of Budapest. The hostest who was checking the tickets of the poassengers who were staying in a line just outside the bus, longed also my passport. She get the worst curse from me she ever heard in her life. Her face reddened. We entered into the bus. We were serced small packaeges of cholade like in Turkey. The bus was comporfable. The two passengers just sitting infront of us a male and a female begun to talk loud during our 6 hours drive. I told the hostes to warn them. She said she can not do. I said "Allah bless me from every evil" and hold my tongue for the first time in my life. I knew that if I begun to warn them we would end at policestation. We had a nice drive to Prag. On the way we withnessed a traffic accident. On 18yh May we returned to Budapest. While travelling the fore right wheel of the bus blassed. We had really a dangerous few seconds. But the driver of the bus was very experienced and driving according to the rules controlled the situation and saved our lifes. I thank him dearly. May his drivings will be safe. He immediately called the high way police. after waiying some minutes the highway police arrived witha teem of automechanics. They changed the wheel and signed the documents. It took us 45 minutes. The driver announced that we will get 15 percent of the busfee because of delay. This never happens here in Turkey.

Student Travel bus and Eser Saral Studewnt Travel bus Prag Main bus station In the bus: Eser & Emre Saral

• mvtouring's Profile Photo

Trams

by mvtouring Written Jul 31, 2010

Using the tram for me is always fun as we do not have any trams in Cape Town. They are a nice afordable way to see the city, but just make sure that you validate (insert) the ticket on the tram/metro/funicular validating machine as soon as you board your first car. They are very strict if they catch you that you have not validated your ticket and you will have to pay an on the spot penalty charge of CZK700 if caught by an inspector. So do not spoil your holiday by trying to be cheap.

• Zajem's Profile Photo

Connection between Nusle and centre

by Zajem Updated Feb 15, 2009

Going around Prague by metro/subway (red C route "Vysehrad"-> "I.P.Pavlova"), bus or your car you may use this bridge built in Nusle district by the company Road~ and railwayworks Praha.

Average high above the valley: 42.5m / 139 feet 5 inches
    Lenght:485m / 1591 feet 2 inches
    Width:26.5 m / 86 feet 11 inches

Building owner: Transport undertaking of the capital Praha - metro
    Designed by: Project institution of Transportation and civil ingeneering works Praha

The bridge in Nusle The bridge in Nusle The bridge in Nusle The bridge in Nusle viewed from Vysehrad
    • Architecture

The praha funicular railway

by hokomoko Updated Nov 3, 2004

The funicular of Prague; Climbs to Petrin hill popular and easy way to getting the Petrin hill.You can use tram tickets also in the funicular.

Funicular Prague

Trams of Prague

by hokomoko Written Oct 17, 2004

Trams are very cheep and very lovely way to getting around wth the people of the city.Ewery single where cud reachable by tram.

Prague tram
    • Museum Visits
    • Festivals

• hokomoko's Profile Photo

getting around by veteran car in Prague

by hokomoko Written Oct 17, 2004

It is a goodalternative way to getting around in Prague is to rent a veteran car with a driver who can guide you also.....

prague or praha
    • Music

Hlavni Mesto Praha Hotels

Top Hlavni Mesto Praha Hotels

Prague Hotels
11888 Reviews - 24834 Photos

Instant Answers: Hlavni Mesto Praha

Comments

Hlavni Mesto Praha Transportation

Reviews and photos of Hlavni Mesto Praha transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hlavni Mesto Praha sightseeing.
Map of Hlavni Mesto Praha