Cesky Krumlov Restaurants

dining outside the restaurant
  • Restaurants
    by siripatana
    in front of the restaurant

Best Rated Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov

• europebn's Profile Photo

In the beautiful southern...

by europebn Updated Mar 3, 2003

In the beautiful southern Czech town of Cesky Krumlov, the Krèma Markéta restaurant behind the castle grounds was pretty cool. You have to walk through the castle grounds, pass the castle gardens, and enter the little building at the end. There's a big grill where you can see your food being cooked, and you are sitting on wooden tables in a very traditionally decorated room by a server also traditionally dressed. It was a great experience!
    Like I mentioned before, the atmosphere made this restaurant great. You have to see it for yourself.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the steak and my friend ordered the chicken. Both were great, but the menu item that surprised us was a spread to go on your bread. It looked like uncooked chicken, and at first tasted fishy. But, we soon found out that it was fat. Yum! (not).

• PippaFoxen's Profile Photo

Laibon: Great food, great service, great location

by PippaFoxen Written Apr 13, 2007

A rarity anywhere in the Czech Republic, Laibon is an excellent vegetarian restaurant right on the riverside. There are indoor tables, but even there it was fairly cold even in mid-April! Best enjoyed on a summers evening out on the riverside terrace I think. The service was great - really friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was delightful.

Favorite Dish: I had dahl which was suitably spicy and very tasty. Everything on the menu looked good and the prices are very reasonable - no more than I'd expect to pay in a local Czech bar in Prague.

• Penelope4's Profile Photo

Peking: Chinese restaurant in Cesky Krumlov?

by Penelope4 Written Oct 22, 2011

I've noticed many Chinese and Japanese tourists at the time of my visit and I consequently craved for Asian food. Luckily, near my accommodation, I saw Peking restaurant.

The Peking Restaurant was just at the stairs of Plesivec and just a stone away from the pension where I was staying so I decided to have dinner there one night. I don't know if smoking was allowed inside but it smelled like cigarettes when I went there (was the first customer for the night). The crispy duck was fine and the Czech dark beer was cold so I couldn't really complain.

The big flat screen kind of entertained me while waiting for my food.

Favorite Dish: I didn't really check out the menu. I just went for the crispy duck.

• caffelatte's Profile Photo

Laibon: For vegetarians

by caffelatte Written Jul 9, 2008

what a relief to find a vegetarian restaurant in cesky krumlov!! they serve mainly mexican and asian vegetarian dishes. The food was tasty, not that authentic though. The setting is good, right next to the vltava and the castle. The prices are reasonable too. I went there everyday.

• Carletto76's Profile Photo

Na Louži: Very good local restaurant!

by Carletto76 Written Sep 8, 2004
    Inside the restaurant

This restaurant/pub seats 40 people in an interior from 1910 - 1930. They serve traditional Czech cuisine and the famous (and good!) Eggenberg beer. The pub features a collection of advertising signs from old Czech products... sometimes there is live music in here too. Very good food and cheap prices.

• Roeffie's Profile Photo

Hotel Gold: Great steak for little money on a nice terrace!

by Roeffie Updated Oct 15, 2004

Hotel Gold

We had some great steak and fries for lunch at a very nice price, outside on the terrace overlooking the park and the river Vltava

• xaver's Profile Photo

U Krale Jiriho: try their goulash

by xaver Updated Jul 10, 2003

restaurant

This small and charming restaurant is one of the few in the town, near the castle, let me enoyed a really great goulash.

Favorite Dish: Goulash and the prices are even cheaper than Prague.

• riika's Profile Photo

Hospoda Na Louzi: Excellent Smažený Sýr!

by riika Updated Apr 4, 2011

Very cozy outdoor eating area, but a bit tight!

They carry delicious Eggenberg beer (the local brew) in dark and pale as well as many czech food specialties!

Favorite Dish: Smažený Sýr!

• Animas's Profile Photo

Na Louzi restaurant: Secret Chef

by Animas Updated Apr 4, 2011

Secret Chef

A restaurant seating up to 40 guests , serves Czech cuisine and Eggenberg beer on tap.

Favorite Dish: ''Secret Chef'' !!! Try it !!!

• Animas's Profile Photo

Chinese Restaurant

by Animas Written May 29, 2006

This chinese restaurant is on the 2nd floor near town hall ... before 2 pm some dishes in menu are only 69 CZK

• nature_girl's Profile Photo

Saltava: Saltava

by nature_girl Written Sep 23, 2002

This is the dark dungeon room we ate in, but you can't tell from this picture how dark it really was! Notice the pottery glasses.

• Penelope4's Profile Photo

Cafe Le Jezz: nice coffee shop

by Penelope4 Written Oct 21, 2011

A small cafe which is adjacent to a souvenir shop. Friendly service. Good for single travellers or pairs but not for groups.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed my cake and nice cup of coffee

• Hildeal's Profile Photo

Zapa Cafe: the biggest mini pizza ever!

by Hildeal Written Nov 6, 2008

In this place you'll get a mini pizza that over four times as big as you would get in Norway. interesting.

• siripatana's Profile Photo

Belarie Hotel Restaurant: A restaurant beside the river

by siripatana Written Jun 14, 2013
    good food

The atmosphere is good for an evening out in the sun beside the flowing river.
    We order ribs, gularch,and steak.

Favorite Dish: Everything is delicious!

Instant Answers: Cesky Krumlov

Comments

Cesky Krumlov Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cesky Krumlov restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cesky Krumlov sightseeing.

View all Cesky Krumlov hotels