Marianske Lazne Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Marianske Lazne

• iaint's Profile Photo

Churchill's Pub & Restaurant: Worth trying

by iaint Written May 17, 2015

This place is part of the hotel we stayed in. The menu looked good, so we tried it

The 3 course dinner for two (shared starter) with Moravian wine and liqueur coffees set me back only £27 (€37). Admittedly that was after a 10% reduction from a voucher given to us by the hotel, but still.

The starter was sauteed chicken liver in a red wine sauce. Main course was roast chicken in ann apple sauce - local speciality it seems.

Dessert was slightly problematic. Cheesecake appeared on the English language version of the menu and was ordered; panna cotta was served up. My friend took umbrage. I was quite sanguine. I’m used to the occasional translation error.

The panna cotta was very pleasant.

All in all, recommended.

Favorite Dish: The white wine. Czech wine isn't easy to find outside the country, but having spent a week in the main wine growing area (see my Znojmo page), I know how good it can be.

cosy
    • Spa and Resort
    • Wine Tasting

• iaint's Profile Photo

Česká Hospůdka: Loved it

by iaint Written May 17, 2015

Ate a lovely light lunch there in May 15, sitting out on the terrace. We’d had a drink there the previous evening and thought the menu looked good.

The food was great. I had a local sausage (bit like a German bratwurst) served with grated horseradish and mustard, plus a white cabbage salad. A glass of Gambrinus “unpasteurised” complemented it well.

My friend had a different kind of sausage and a beetroot with grilled goat’s cheese salad.

It was all delicious and the service was good too. I can’t remember what I paid, but it was “good value” (or I would have been paying more attention).

The inside looks cosy, so a good bet for a cold winter day.

“Hospůdka” means “little pub”.

Favorite Dish: My "bratwurst". Delicious.

lovely terrace delicious beer
    • Beer Tasting
    • Spa and Resort

Instant Answers: Marianske Lazne

Comments

Marianske Lazne Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Marianske Lazne restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Marianske Lazne sightseeing.

View all Marianske Lazne hotels