Know about this? Rate It!
This is a long-standing favourite with the Copenhagen party-goers. Only open Wednesdays to Saturdays from 20.00 to 03.00 with dj's from Thursdays on, it is an excellent place to start a club night with it's central location and top of the range Danish dj talent. Music at Stereobar varies from latin-inspired to hard house, and I have often heard really nice electro at the premise often with a pumping basement dance floor. Check their website for program.
The Hacienda in HC Ørstedsparken is the summer extension of Stereobar in the nearby park, with cool and funky music.
Dress Code: None.
I would recommend the...
I would recommend the 'Stereobar'... very stylish with Danish designer furniture. The upstairs is very relaxed, the basement is noisy and funky!
...Also, La Fontaine which is open until 5 a.m. nightly.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- North Conway Hotels
- Al Marsa Hotels
- Isla de Tenerife
- Nancy Lake State Recreation Area Hotels
- Nagaoka Hotels
- As Sulaymaniyah