She is off the beaten path, I tell you!!!! You have to walk by the sea up and up and up. Better to take a bike ...
Statue of David
You'll find David if you take the walk along the harbourside from Churchill Park to the Little Mermaid.
He must have been cold that day as it was blizzard conditions.Related to:
- Arts and Culture
Keep an eye out for the many statues around Copenhagen's streets and parks. We spotted this interesting statue of a sad looking woman opposite Christiansborg.
Along the Margerite Route, you'll find this lovely town surrounded by green fields and swamps. The town itself is quite lovely. Watch out for the evening parade conducted by locals. It's a thrill.Related to:
- Road Trip
- Historical Travel
Go for a boat trip across the lake to Holte with its "Kro" (Danish restaurant) and bus back to Copenhagen (or train if you have the energy to walk to Holte centre).Related to:
- Adventure Travel
- Road Trip
- Sailing and Boating
Shake it don't break it baby!
Just another typical day.....wait half naked girls!!!!!! no this is just more of the performers that you will see as a part of everyday life in the downtown area.
The Danger Zone!
Uhg! Talk about a nightmare! Crosswalks are often as busy as this one so find a path and a gap here and there and just go for it. Don't hesitate though....might end up being road pizza!
....hmmmm biker chics.
Well not sure why I kept this pic just kinda like the angle and the way it turned out. So what the hell.
Girls and busses...
You will see girls all over Copenhagen and especially at bus stops.....Just another everyday site here in model land. But really took this pic more for my buddies to look at back home.
Wishing for a car.
Just another everyday life picture of a young blonde...(.lol...go figure that one) Danish girl sitting quietly for the 5a to come pick her up and wisk her away to her next destination.
Just people watching
These were just some pics that i took while sitting downtown and chilling out. Thought that I would experiment with the camera and just started taking pics of stuff so enjoy.
Pics of the sunset outside my window.
These are just some pictures that I took as the sun was disappearing at about 9:30 at night. The pictures dont do it justice....It was so beautiful you really had to be here to understand..
Dont miss the Canal Tour, you...
Dont miss the Canal Tour, you can take a boat and get very detailed explain by beautiful tour guide. It is rather unexpensive to take it. Ready? Go!
Walk around the city, who...
Walk around the city, who knows what you may find? On a Sunday at 12 o clock we found the changing of the guard ceremony, quite entertaining too for a few minutes, then it must be time for a beer?
A found this a great Hilton property to use with early flights out of Copenhagen. It is an easy...more
Well, I've never had a the opportunity to stay at this lovely establishment but I've visited it a...more
Without a doubt, Nimb is the best hotel in Copenhagen. It is housed in a palace that was built as...more
Latest Copenhagen Hotel Reviews
- Morten Fredricksen Guesthouse
- Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Scandic Webers
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Scandic Hvidovre
- Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Scandic Sydhavnen
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Absalon Hotel
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 15 Reviews
- Avenue Hotel Copenhagen
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- First Hotel Vesterbro Copenhagen
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Park Inn Copenhagen Airport
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Grand Hotel Copenhagen
- Poor (1.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 9 Reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Mocici Hotels
- Kerrville Hotels
- Beausoleil Island Hotels
- Hardin Hotels
- Mill Bluff State Park
- Phuket Off The Beaten Path
- Cherkasy Off The Beaten Path
- Corpus Christi Off The Beaten Path
- Bodrum Off The Beaten Path
- Denizli Ili Off The Beaten Path
- Thessaloniki Off The Beaten Path
- State of Tamil Nadu Off The Beaten Path
- Shenzhen Off The Beaten Path
- Tagaytay and Taal
- Syros Island Off The Beaten Path
- Swamp Tours
- Beyond the Highway