Been here? Rate It!
Koh-i-Noor: Not good enough
Pakistani/Indian – but in reality a sad excuse for the usual fragrant and flavourful food of the region. Not expensive – not cheap, but definitely not good. The mango-lassi is quite good and cheap, thought, and comes in huge glasses. The staff is friendly, the front room of the restaurant has an amazingly decorated ceiling, and that’s all the praise I can think of ...
Koh-i-Noor: Indian-Pakistani Kitchen
This central restaurant has a good buffet with some good quality Indian dishes. Family run. The beef dish is particularly strong and is a good way to have the taste of traditional Indian curry. The buffet also inlcudes naan bread and soup. The lamb meet-ball is prepared with mainly crushed cumin.
Central location. Recommended.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Delaware State Park Hotels
- Ko Mai Thon Hotels
- Ko Chang
- Costa de Caparica
- Danapur Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Hotels