Le Le, Copenhagen

• Le Le
    by Gili_S
    yummi food
    by travelife
  • using chopsticks to dumlings into soya-chilli sauc
    using chopsticks to dumlings into...
    by travelife
  • Gili_S's Profile Photo

LêLê

by Gili_S Written Apr 4, 2015

For dinner we been looking for a place not too far from the hotel and Vietnamese restaurant is always the temptation even if it cost you 10x what it would have cost you in Hanoi :)
    Anyhow, we found this LêLê on the map and it seems walking distance so we decided to walk there, quickly they seated us by the table, I could get Hanoi Red beer and shortly they served us also the food. Being busy enjoying my food, drink & company I have realized I only took one photo of my main dish and this is all what I remember :)

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo

LêLê Nhà Hàng: Vietnamese cuisine

by ValbyDK Updated Aug 31, 2010

LêLê Nhà Hàng is a great Vietnamese 'walk-in' restaurant located on Vesterbro. The concept of the restaurant is a kind of Vietnamese 'street kitchen' with quick serving, fresh food, and a dynamic atmosphere.

The food is very tasty with a lot of fresh vegetables, herbs, and different spices. You can have vegetarian dishes, meat dishes (pork, chicken, beef and duck) or fish and prawns. Check the menu card on their webpage…

For many years, it was not possible to book a table at the restaurant, but LêLê also allows table reservations now. However, it is still a 'walk-in' restaurant and most of the tables are reserved for guests from the street.

Favorite Dish: At my last visit I had the ‘Cha gio’ as a starter (deep fried spring rolls with turkey and crab meat) and the main course was ‘Salach thit bo’ (spicy salad with beef). It tasted fantastic!

• travelife's Profile Photo

Le Le: Vietnamese Restaurant

by travelife Written Oct 2, 2005

This vietnamese restaurant has a good comfortable and varying sitting arrangement. Book ahead if you prefer to be seated by the window or with a street view.

With a little more expensive prices than the average, the restaurant offers some really good dishes mostly served with rice noodles and vietnamese bread.

Enjoy dishes with chop sticks. The waiters will brief you how to eat.

Look through the pictures what we have eaten. The ginger-orange drink was great!

Recommended.

Le Le restaurant using chopsticks to dumlings into soya-chilli sauc ginger-orange drink strong lamb soup with rice noodles, bread and sala yummi food

Instant Answers: Copenhagen

Comments

Hotels Near Le Le
4.0 out of 5 stars