Riz Raz, Copenhagen

Store Kannikestræde 19 & Kompanistræde 20 33 32 33 45 & 33 15 15 75

• Riz Raz
    by easterntrekker
  • Oskar found the menu tasty as well, Riz Raz
    Oskar found the menu tasty as well, Riz...
    by antistar
    Riz Raz, Copenhagen
    by antistar
  • Riz Raz: Cheap vegetarian buffet

by dutchgirl63 Written Jul 18, 2005

food

Very cheap (especially for Copenhagen) Mediterranean, vegetarian buffet restaurant.
    You can also order meat or fish as a side dish, but you'll have enough just choosing the buffet.
    You can go there for lunch or dinner.
    They have 2 locations in the center of the city, both with a nice atmosphere.
    I took my 4 friends there on our first evening and they liked it so much they wanted to go there again the next day.
    If you just go for the buffet and a soft drink price is under 10 US $.

Favorite Dish: All good, very fresh and tasty
    Maybe the lasagna ?

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo

Riz Raz: All-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet!

by aaaarrgh Updated Oct 27, 2004

Really central location in the old student quarter of the city. Nice relaxed, efficient, friendly ambience.

The main reason for visting Riz Raz is the all-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet for 69DK. This must be by far the least expensive and most tasty way to have a filling evening meal in Copenhagen.

Splendid mixture of pasta, rice and salad items. Yummy rissoles (especially with the garlic mayonnaise) and lovely warm pitta breads.

Favorite Dish: See above - the buffet!!

They do a whole range of set meals too, which looked very pleasant.

• bpacker's Profile Photo

Kompagnistrýde Riz Raz: Best Budget Buffet Deal in Copenhagen

by bpacker Updated Apr 21, 2004

Riz Raz at the corner of the Stroget

This little Meditteranean joint offers a really tasty and affordable vegetarian buffet with prime outdoor seating in the Strýget area. The basement seating area ain't too bad either, with rickety wicker chairs and faux fresco paintings on the walls.

Favorite Dish: I love almost everything! There's a variety of every imaginable pasta salad, falafel, pizza, lentils, tomatoes, potatoes, olives, hummus, warm pita bread, yogurt and cucumbers, pickled vegetables, and bean salads available for the buffet.

The price is a reasonable 49Dkr for the lunch buffet and 59Dkr for the dinner buffet.

• Riz Raz: Great Bargain, Great Veggie Food!

by KatiesTravels Updated Jul 7, 2003
    Fran, Zach, Mikel, Me, Jonathon

On Thursday, after my Finance teacher kept us 30 min late, following a painful 5 hour long class, I rushed off with some classmates to our Walking Tour of Copenhagen. After basically ignoring the tour guide. ( Although I woul d have liked to learn about Copenhagen, attention span was completely obliterated. )
    Anyways, after the hour long tour we worked up an appetite and a group of us headed to Riz Raz. It is a Mediteranean/Greek Restaurant, with great outdoor seating. You can order an all you can eat buffet for 69 Kr, which includes great salads, hummus, falafel, rice dishes, and lots of vegetables. On top of that you can add a kebab or a full meat dish for a bit more. The food was great and the weather superb. Its a definite spot I will revist before I leave Copenhagen.

Favorite Dish: Buffet- soo much.. soo good.. soo my style...

• Riz Raz: Great Bargain, Great Veggie Food!

by KatiesTravels Written Jul 7, 2003

On Thursday, after my Finance teacher kept us 30 min late, after an already 5 hour long class, I rushed off with some classmates to our Walking Tour of Copenhagen. After basically blocking out the tour guide, although I woul d have liked to learn about Copenhagen after Finance lecture, attention span was completely obliterated.

Favorite Dish: Buffet- soo much.. soo good.. soo my style...

Instant Answers: Copenhagen

Comments

Hotels Near Riz Raz
0.1 miles away