Riz Raz, Copenhagen

Store Kannikestræde 19 & Kompanistræde 20 33 32 33 45 & 33 15 15 75

• Riz Raz
    by easterntrekker
  • Oskar found the menu tasty as well, Riz Raz
    Oskar found the menu tasty as well, Riz...
    by antistar
    Riz Raz, Copenhagen
    by antistar
  • tvor's Profile Photo

Riz Raz: Vegetarian buffet and more

by tvor Written May 27, 2010

This restaurant was recommended to us by friends. We all went there on Saturday evening for an early dinner. They have a vegetarian buffet with a salad bar and they also have "sticks", that is, roasted meat on skewers that you can order as an add on to the buffet or as the main meal itself. The buffet is 79 dkk before 4 p.m. and 89 after 4 p.m. and if you get a "stick" as an add on, it only cost another 30. If you order them as a main dish they will cost much more but you also get more.

We went for the buffet and a stick of meat which comes in various types and spices. It was a good combination, with the fresh salads and some hot dishes and veggies. They do have a few other things on the menu but the real attraction here is the buffet, which is always good value because you can go back for more.

Favorite Dish: Vegetarian buffet with roasted meat on skewers added on.

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Riz Raz: Great Veggie Buffet

by easterntrekker Written Nov 25, 2013

RIZ Raz
    We find this hotel in our guide book and decide to give it a try. It's a vegetable only buffet.....for about $20.00 . it located just off the pedestrian street and about 20 minute or less from our hotel. It's pretty full when we arrive at about 7pm ...must be packed during summer. It turns out to be pretty good. Lots to choose from ....nice salad choices and a veggie lasagne , falafel a and cooked vegetable medley. The wine was good too. would definitely return.

Favorite Dish: Liked the salads best...lots if variety

• Seniors
    • Singles

• travelife's Profile Photo

RIZ RAZ: Vegetarian buffet

by travelife Written Nov 27, 2005

This restaurant is famous as offering a wode range of vegetarian buffet includina salads from Italy, Greece and Turkey. For a piece of meat you can choose from menu when the vegetarian buffet is also included.

Popular and tasty.

Open all days between 1130 -2400

Riz Raz mediterranian restaurant

• Riz Raz: Great Bargain, Great Veggie Food!

by KatiesTravels Written Jul 7, 2003

On Thursday, after my Finance teacher kept us 30 min late, after an already 5 hour long class, I rushed off with some classmates to our Walking Tour of Copenhagen. After basically blocking out the tour guide, although I woul d have liked to learn about Copenhagen after Finance lecture, attention span was completely obliterated.
    Anyways, after the hour long tour we worked up an appetite and a group of us headed to Riz Raz. It is a Mediteranean/Greek Restaurant, with great outdoor seating. You can order an all you can eat buffet for 69 Kr, which includes great salads, hummus, falafel, rice dishes, and lots of vegetables. On top of that you can add a kebab or a full meat dish for a bit more. The food was great and the weather superb. Its a definite spot I will revist before I leave Copenhagen.

Favorite Dish: Buffet- soo much.. soo good.. soo my style...

• Riz Raz: Great Bargain, Great Veggie Food!

by KatiesTravels Updated Jul 7, 2003

On Thursday, after my Finance teacher kept us 30 min late, following a painful 5 hour long class, I rushed off with some classmates to our Walking Tour of Copenhagen. After basically ignoring the tour guide. ( Although I woul d have liked to learn about Copenhagen, attention span was completely obliterated. )

Favorite Dish: Buffet- soo much.. soo good.. soo my style...

Fran, Zach, Mikel, Me, Jonathon

Instant Answers: Copenhagen

Comments

Hotels Near Riz Raz
3.5 out of 5 stars