Been here? Rate It!
Catch a Football Match
Check out the national Danish football team in action. Unfortunately, I never made it to a game while I was there. However, I was in Parken the last night I was in Denmark, where the company I interned for threw a huge party in my honor. Aren't the Danes great?
Just kiding, the party wasn't for me. But it was still fun, complete with Danish bands performing everyone's childhood favorites. I'm sure football is just as fun....
Parken is Denmarks national stadium and home of the famous football club FC Kobenhavn. It is an 42.000 all-seater arena. The Parken stadium was inaugurated in 1992. Between 1911 and 1990 the old Idraetspark was found at this location.
- Budget Travel
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Breakfast included
- AMOMA.com Best price - No reservation costs
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake Superior Provincial Park Hotels
- Parma Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Norte Hotels
- Lake Champlain Hotels
- Mexico City