Know about this? Rate It!
If you go from Sweden, go to...
If you go from Sweden, go to Hesingborg and take the ferry to Helsingör. It only takes 15 minutes. Now, you should also try the bridge between Malmö and Copenhagen. It is also nice to tale the ferry to Denmark from Norway.
You should bike around Denmark! It is also ok to go by car or train.
From Malmö in Sweden you can...
From Malmö in Sweden you can go by train or car using the newly built bridge. You can also take a ferry if you like.
Malmö - Copenhagen (turn and return) by train costs around 140 SEK (£9).
In my opinion Copenhagen have the best airport in the world. And you can take the same train in to the city center, or cross the channel over to Sweden.
Ferries to Sweden
Ferries ply the waters of the narrow channel separating Helsingør (Denmark) from Helsingborg (Sweden) in less than 25 minutes. They're operated around the clock by Scandlines.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Agra Hotels
- Dumaguete City Hotels
- Pulau Gaya Hotels
- North America
- Montecatini Terme
- Mamallapuram Hotels
- Cavtat Transportation
- Mestre Transportation
- Pulau Langkawi Transportation
- Panglao Island Transportation
- Estoril Transportation
- Bhutan Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Saudi Arabia Transportation
- Rovinj Transportation
- Boracay Island Transportation
- Monterosso al Mare Transportation