Know about this? Rate It!
Train from Malmo
We got the train from Malmo over the fairly new bridge.
Everything that trains in the UK often aren't, clean, punctual, modern and convenient - it took us into the heart of Copenhagen and let us spend a great day out there.
If you go from Sweden, go to...
If you go from Sweden, go to Hesingborg and take the ferry to Helsingör. It only takes 15 minutes. Now, you should also try the bridge between Malmö and Copenhagen. It is also nice to tale the ferry to Denmark from Norway.
You should bike around Denmark! It is also ok to go by car or train.
Ferries to Sweden
Ferries ply the waters of the narrow channel separating Helsingør (Denmark) from Helsingborg (Sweden) in less than 25 minutes. They're operated around the clock by Scandlines.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Port Dalhousie Hotels
- United States of America
- Jerusalem Hotels
- West Virginia Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Cameron Highlands Transportation
- New Orleans Transportation
- Estoril Transportation
- Salalah Transportation
- Dubai Transportation
- Bhutan Transportation
- Rovinj Transportation
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Boracay Island Transportation
- Monterosso al Mare Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation