Ålborg Favorites

Entrance to an Ancient world!
    by lmkluque
    The university - our building
    by Lisalu

Most Recent Favorites in Ålborg

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

View From Train Station

by lmkluque Updated Jul 29, 2012

Entrance to an Ancient world!

Favorite thing: While my friend went to a class, I wandered the streets of Alborg and though I saw many wonderous sights, there was much I missed.

I hadn't read a guide book about Aalborg because I hadn't known I'd be in this city, so everything I saw was an unexpected surprise. Which is one of the best ways to explore a city and discover it's treasures.

Aalborg is full of wonderful sights, history and things to do, that it would be a shame not to search out all you can before arriving here if your time in the city was limited as mine was.

Tivoliland, Jomfru Ane Gade, Jens Bang's House, Saint Budolfi Church, Hjelmerstald, the Aalborg Zoo and the Viking museum are just a few suggestions of what should not be missed while visiting the beautiful and historically rich city. Those things I didn't get to would be on my list for the next visit. If there is another chance for me to go there.

• Theme Park Trips
    • Zoo

• Great people and a good university.

by Lisalu Updated Mar 1, 2003

The university - our building

Favorite thing: The one semester I spend there was wonderful. I stayed there with a good friend, and we got to know a lot of nice people from all over the world, who took also part on the study program. The professors were really good and I got the experience of international group work and practical project work.

Fondest memory: One of the best things were the student parties. They really know how to celebrate!

• Study Abroad

• Mandy23's Profile Photo

Tourist service

by Mandy23 Updated Feb 15, 2003

Favorite thing: I wouldn't call it my favourite thing, but helpful :P

From Aalborg Tourist Bureau you can get an international camping passport that can be used when travelling in the Nordic countries or international. They sell fishing licenses, Danish Inn Holiday passes, various casebooks/folders and maps, ...

Open:

1 Jan – 14 June and 1 Sep – 31 Dec: Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm, Saturday 10am – 1pm.

15 June – 31 August: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am – 1pm (but 10am – 4pm in July)

Address:

Tel. 98 12 62 55 – Convention Bureau
    e-mail Tourist Bureau: info@visitaalborg.com
    e-mail Convention Bureau: convention@visitaalborg.com

Instant Answers: Ålborg

Comments

Ålborg Favorites

Reviews and photos of Ålborg favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ålborg sightseeing.