Harjumaa What to Pack

Tallinn can be surprisingly hot
    by slothtraveller
    by orlikins
    by Gili_S

Tallinn What to Pack

Duty free on the Helsinki-Tallinn ferry so dont buy more than you can carry. Bring some decent shoes. You can get an excellent pair of boots for about €30-40 in Tallinn, that would normally cost about €65 in the British Isles.

• Warm Raingear

Tallinn What to Pack

We were on a cruise ship so we didn't have to worry with luggage. But I have heard that one reason that cruise ships don't leave from Estonia is because the airport is not able to handle the luggage of cruise ship pax. So don't bring a lot of luggage Do bring warm clothes and sturdy walking shoes. Even though it was mid June, my granddaughter did...

• Guidebook

Tallinn What to Pack

There is always useful to have travel guide of places you go. I used to do such way - when coming to place I try to find free guide and free map at tourism information office or any more famous hotel\hostel\bar. This time I found "Tallinn this week" at Radisson SAS hotel, where I managed to go to see panorama of Tallinn as well. I should say this...

Harjumaa Hotels

1 Review - 9 Photos
Laagri Hotels
1 Hotel

Instant Answers: Harjumaa

Comments

Harjumaa What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Harjumaa what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Harjumaa sightseeing.
Map of Harjumaa