Prangli Saar Things to Do
It´s a small island, but there are several things You can find there (I describe things we done):
1. kelnase harbor - old fisherman boats, strange metal things collected from island, harbor houses and a guesthouse (seems closed or abandoned).
2. Must Luuk, local bar and I suppose it´s the only bar on island. Coffe about 0,3 euros. Open when public arrives.
3. Local shop. Prices are reasonable, selection not so wide than on mainland, but You can find anything necessary to survive some vacation days on island.
4. Lääneotsa village. This is the church village. On cemetery You can find many swedish names - population was originally swedish.
5. Old airplane motor on the woods (we didn´t found).
6. Huge stones at Prangli landscape protection area.
7. Steel tower (same area).
8. Old soviet time military house (same area, private territory).
9. "Eestirand" monumental.
10. Land gas discovering places. svitch jour jack and natural gas start to burn from pipes going out the land - some times ago russian explorers tried t find uranium here but found land gas sources and abandoned the pipes.