Hell Hunt, Tallinn

Pikk 39

Know about this? Rate It!

• Hell Hunt
    Juustopallid and potatos
  • Hell Hunt
  • Turska's Profile Photo

Hell Hunt: Our favourite pub in Tallinn

by Turska Updated May 4, 2013

Great athmosphere, great beer selection, good location, cheap prices (at least for a Finn).. Do I need to say more? The word "Hell" doesn´t mean what most people think it means in here, so no need to stay away because of that ;o) We were hoping there would be heavy music or at least hard rock, witch is "our thing", but the music is quite neutral, I don´t think it would harm anyone, it´s not even played loud. So it is a good place for all kinds of people.
    Also quite o.k. snack food.
    They have three own beers and own cider, but we prefer their imports, witch are quite cheap also. Estonian beers are mostly quite sweet, not our favourite.
    They have those tasty cheese balls "juustopallid" witch allways makes Finns smile.. It brings something else than balls to our mind.. Or maybe, you could say "some other kinds of balls". Estonian language is so close to Finnish, that it sounds sometimes funny for a Finn (as our words might do for them). I also did like their spicy chicken breast bites. And my husband loved their meatballs.

Dress Code: No dress code!

• antistar's Profile Photo

Hell Hunt: Lively Bar

by antistar Written Dec 21, 2008

Hell Hunt, Tallinn

With the name "Hell Hunt" and a sign showing a naked woman riding a wolf, it looks and sounds like it might be a biker's bar, but in fact it's a trendy, bright and clean bar with a mixed, friendly, and sometimes boisterous crowd. The beer on offer is excellent, with a wide selection from all over Europe, with even a couple of house draughts on offer. They also serve food, which is cheap and tasty. The service is smart and friendly, and you can choose between the crowded front area or the more relaxed area at the back with its big soft chairs.

Dress Code: Relaxed

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Hell Hunt: Pig out at Hell Hunt

by SabrinaSummerville Updated Dec 17, 2006

Says it all really.......

Hell Hunt is a pub with a difference. That saying, just about every pub I visited in Tallinn was that bit different.

The atmosphere is very casual and homey with comfortable armchairs and wooden floors and, well, a sort of biker-ish atmosphere. I may be way off track there, as I saw no bikers, but all of the pig emblems hanging all over the walls reminded me of my biker girl days.

Here they sell all sorts of beers and alcoholic drinks, coffees and teas, and great bar food.

Service is quick and pleasant and there was no problem when we wanted the bill split.

Dress Code: Dress casually - I think you might feel out of place if you turned up in cocktail dress!

• Wine Tasting

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Hell Hunt

by Gili_S Written Dec 13, 2006

This place says the are the first Estonian pub, well, OK, anyhow, more important then that is that they do brew their own beer, white lager or dark lager they both tasted just great, well, actually the dark one was better ;-)

• Fen's Profile Photo

Hell Hunt: Hell Hunt Estonian Bar

by Fen Written Nov 22, 2006

Great bar for eating and drinking with a really friendly atmosphere.

Handy Tip :The kitchen doesn't close until 1am so if you want to eat late like after 10pm then this is the place to go.

Instant Answers: Tallinn