Venus Club, Tallinn

Vana-Viru 14

Know about this? Rate It!

• Venus Club
    by BillNJ
  • Venus Club
    by Propermark
  • BillNJ's Profile Photo

Venus Club: Large nightclub with mostly Russian patrons

by BillNJ Updated Mar 22, 2008

On my first night in Tallinn, I strolled through the Old Town and stopped for a beer at the Nimeta Baar. While there, I met two young Estonian women. After telling that I was from the States and had only arrived in Tallinn hours earlier, they suggested that we venture to another location. After walking through a maze of narrow cobblestone streets, we arrived at the Venus Club just outside of the Viru Gate. The Estonian women told me that this club is frequented mostly by Russians. It was a Wednesday night, and it wasn't too crowded. Nevertheless, I met some more friendly people inside the club including some Finns in town on business (who bought me a drink) and some young Estonians. I also tried to chat up a pretty Russian woman, but she either didn't understand English or was ignoring me (more likely). All in all, it was a great first night in Tallinn!

• Propermark's Profile Photo

Venus Club: Clubbing in Tallinn..3

by Propermark Updated Sep 16, 2006

Rows of classical cherub statues added to an Arabian dessert motif may give the impression of a palace decorator gone mad, but the overriding mood at Venus is of serious partying and flirting by a mixed Russian and Estonian crowd. Special events - many with an erotic edge - happen almost weekly. If you land here on the wrong night though, the tacky pop dance music you encounter could be off-putting.

Admission 150kr, discount for ladies...

info taken from www.inyourpockect.com