Know about this? Rate It!
Rather a nice one, this, set up in honour of the Tallinn Sailing Regatta in the 2002 Olympics.
It's called 'Merineid, by Edgar Viies, and is placed to the side of the huge Viru shopping centre. It's on the left as you look at the centre from the Vana-Viru gate.
Nothing spectacular really, but its complexity is intriguing.
- Arts and Culture
Tallinn Olympic Yachting Center
The Tallinn Olympic Yachting Center was built for the 1980 Moscow Olympics (when Estonia was still part of the former Soviet Union). I saw it from the bus on the city bus tour.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Tallinn Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kittery Point Hotels
- Oslob Hotels
- East Lansing Hotels
- Fo Tan Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path