Warm Raingear, Tallinn

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Warm Hat

by grandmaR Written Aug 21, 2009
    My granddaughter and me in mid June

Luggage and bags: We were on a cruise ship so we didn't have to worry with luggage. But I have heard that one reason that cruise ships don't leave from Estonia is because the airport is not able to handle the luggage of cruise ship pax. So don't bring a lot of luggage

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Do bring warm clothes and sturdy walking shoes. Even though it was mid June, my granddaughter did not have enough warm clothing to wear, so I got her a sweatshirt and she bought an Estonian hat. In this picture, I'm wearing a thermal hood, a turtleneck and a lined raincoat (it was overcast and looked like rain). She's wearing one of the only two pairs of long pants that she brought with her for a 3 week trip.

• Cruise

• BillNJ's Profile Photo

A warm raincoat and umbrella in October

by BillNJ Written Mar 12, 2008

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Walking shoes to navigate the cobblestone roads. Also, in mid October when I visited, the temperature ranged from the high 20s to the high 40s. It also rained a lot -- so I am sure glad that I brought a warm raincoat and an umbrella!

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo

Bring a raincoat and an umbrella

by cheekymarieh Updated Jan 2, 2006

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Make sure you have some waterproof shoes and a waterproof coat in August. Also bring an umbrella with you. I forgot the umbrella and regretted it! Fortunately the hotel had one that we could borrow when we went out and about.

• Leipzig's Profile Photo

Climate in Tallinn

by Leipzig Updated Jan 30, 2004

Miscellaneous: There is no special rainy season

Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 1 - 14°C ( 34 - 57°F ); min: -4 - 5°C ( 24 - 51°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Summer: max.: 17 - 20°C ( 62 - 68°F ); min: 10 - 12°C ( 50 - 53°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Autumn: max.: 2 - 12°C ( 36 - 52°F); min: 0 - 7°C ( 32 - 45°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Winter: max.: -1 - 1°C ( 30 - 34°F); min: -6 - -4°C ( 21 - 24°F )

Instant Answers: Tallinn

Comments

Other What to Pack in Tallinn