Bosphorus, Tallinn

Narva mnt. 7D, Tallinn 6696782

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Bosphorus

by Gili_S Updated Feb 5, 2011

This one we saw while hanging around in the business area of town and we decided to give it a chance. From outside you are not really sure what kind of ethnic restaurant it is, is say cuisine from two continents but it practical it seems like as Turkish restaurant to me, with the decoration and food menu. As a whole, it is not my first choice in this city, but if you are tired of all med evil and such places, this one is good for a change.

• morgenhund's Profile Photo

Bosphorus: Nothing to write home about

by morgenhund Written Sep 23, 2007
    Bosphorus Restaurant, Tallinn

This restaurant originally claimed to be Turkish, but upon close inspection is clearly just an international hotch-potch of cuisines. I choose it given its immediate proximity to my hotel - across the street, but would advise other patrons to go elsewhere - the pasta with a blue cheese sauce was very flavourless and for a restaurant that was practically empty, it seemed to take a long time to get my food. The redeeming thing is their beer menu - a wide range from a wide number of countries - I stuck to Saxu Originaal. At EEK 131 for pasta and a beer, I felt it to be somewhat overpriced.

Instant Answers: Tallinn

Comments

Hotels Near Bosphorus
3.5 out of 5 stars