Been here? Rate It!
Normally I wouldn't be seen dead in a Medieval themed restaurant, especially after the farce of Sir Lancelot in Budapest, but this one is very low key, and more importantly has fantastic French food. You won't get any waitresses with big bosoms and bum tattoos here, nor men performing juggling acts at your table. Instead you'll get great food served by polite staff in a warm and romantic candlelit cellar.
Favorite Dish: The french bread they serve with the meal was as good as anything I've eaten in France.
Le Chateau: Good place for day meals - Le Chateau
Le Chateau is located in Lai street, one of the main streets in Tallinn old town. When being outside, nice look to Oleviste church could be seen. Inside is darker, but looking medieval, decorated with old coats of arms of Baltic cities.
I with my hosts from Tallinn took day meals, which were national Estonian. Let say, it was a porridge with jam and chicken legs with potatoes. It is interesting, that day meals are written only in Estonian language, so if I were alone, no one simply could give me Estonian day meals menu.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Tallinn Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gamping Hotels
- Mersea Island Hotels
- Pyramids of Giza
- Siesta Key
- Ragged Island Hotels
- London Hotels
- Auberge de la Bonne Franquette
- Santa Margherita Ligure Restaurants
- Street Food
- Kampala Restaurants
- Milan Restaurants
- Celebrations Entertainment
- Ulcinj Restaurants
- Cornelia Street Cafe
- Bayeux Restaurants
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Restaurants
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Restaurants
- Land Thüringen Restaurants