VAPIANO, Tallinn

• Turska's Profile Photo

Vapiano: Best fasfood I know!

by Turska Written Dec 18, 2011

My sister who has lived in Rome, said to me we should go here. She said my favourite pasta aglio e olio is only 4,50e in here, and they make the pastas by hand. It was lovely! The pasta was good, and you could really ask more chili, more garlic etc. It´s not any fancy place to go, but I was surprised it was looking quite nice for this kind of place. It was clean and modern, and surely beats Mc Donalds or Hesburger and others if you want something fast.
    We had pasta, bottle of beer and lime cocos cake both and it was only 10,50e per each!
    I just found out we do have it in Helsinki too. I think we will visit it at our next stop to our capital.
    The pastas wren´t really big tough. But you could have taken pizza (maybe you could share one?) or bruchetta also. We jsut didn´t feel like more this time.

Favorite Dish: If you have red my tips before, this wont surprise you "spaghetti aglio e olio". Spaghetti with olive oil, chili and garlic.

• loja's Profile Photo

Vapiano: HUGE card system

by loja Updated May 10, 2011

Vapiano restaurant

I was in Forum Vapiano.
    And for me it was 3.5-4/5 . I do not like piiza in Vapiano, but my friends said that pasta was delicious. Hope it was :-)
    But sweets and deserts there are 5/5! Liked it!
    But there are a HUGE system with payment. When you go inside, waiter will give you a card. So when you are going to order what you would like to eat, you will give this card to the waiter and he will put an information on this card about your order. So you can order and order... And when you are going to outside, on the entrance you will give this card to the waiter, he will tell you how much you need to pay, you pay and go out. YEAH, terrible system. Thsi is also a reason why I do not like this place.
    Prices are higher than average prices. I'm not going to recommend it.
    ***
    To get to Vapiano in Forum centre (Hobujaama 10) you can get:
    by tram number 1,2,3,4, Hobujaama station,
    by bus numers 3,35,44,2... Hobujaama station.
    Forum centre is located opposite Viru Keskus centre.
    ***
    To get to Vapiano in Solaris centre (Estonia Pst.9) you can get:
    by trolleybus number 2,
    by bus number 65.
    Solaris centre is located opposite Theatre Estonia

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

VAPIANO

by Gili_S Updated Nov 20, 2010

There seems to be at list VAPIANO restaurants in Tallinn and this is one of them. A modern trendy style of self service restaurant with typical Italian menu of pasta, pizza & bar. From the economical point of view this is a good place to dine for a couple, a family or a group.

Instant Answers: Tallinn

Comments

Hotels Near VAPIANO
3.5 out of 5 stars