• Souvenir Shops
  • Tourist Traps
    by kylamees

• Prices Old Town

Tallinn Tourist Traps

Raekoja plats is the place to be if you want to grab a beer, relax and watch people pass by. Unfortunately, the pubowners have understood this, so they charge ridiculous amounts for drinks that elsewhere is cheap. So, if you can avoid it, do. If you still have to go here, try to ignore the prices and enjoy your company and the beautiful buildings...

• Taxis

Tallinn Tourist Traps

The worst thing about this con is how stupid I feel. I've taken taxis in dozens of countries, I know not to to take unregulated cars, I'd read the warnings about Tallinn in particular... and I still got suckered. Badly. I had arrived in Tallinn off an evening ferry from Helsinki and, tired, made straight for the taxi rank and got in the first...

• Souvenir Shops

Tallinn Tourist Traps

I was hoping to purchase a commemorative silver coin from Estonia. However, the prices in the local coin store in the Old Town were very expensive. As a result, I decided against making any purchases.

Harjumaa Hotels

Laagri Hotels
1 Hotel

Instant Answers: Harjumaa

Harjumaa Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Harjumaa tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Harjumaa sightseeing.
Map of Harjumaa