Places to eat in Narva

Most Viewed Restaurants in Narva

• Askla's Profile Photo

Kerese Selver.: Good and cheap food in alimentary shop.

by Askla Updated Dec 9, 2012

This is not a restaurant but an alimentary shop where you also find readymade food to buy. You find it in the far left corner of the shop, beside the meat desk.
    When I visited there were at least 12 dishes to choose from plus the choice of rice, mashed potatoe, fried potatoes in two variaties and a kind of potatoe with melted cheese on. You can choose from four sizes of containers and they also have readymade packages with fork, toothpick and a napkin to sell for 0,12 Euro. You will hardly pay more than 2,5 Euro for the meal.

• Askla's Profile Photo

Tavern "Vana Mölder".: Some of the best kvas I've ever tasted!!

by Askla Updated Dec 9, 2012

Favorite Dish: I have tasted quite a few glasses of kvas till this date and the one they sell here at Vana Mölder is ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER TASTED!! (It's only second to the kvas I had in Kiev.) I can assure you it is worth the three hour bus journey from Tallinn to come here just for this kvas.
    Half a litre costed 1,60 Euro.
    The food was also delicious but I found it expensive to be in Estonia.
    No English was spoken and no English menu.

You find Vana Mölder wall-to-wall with Swedbank-A-Market where my marker is pointing at, at the side towards the railway/bus station.

Instant Answers: Narva

Comments

Narva Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Narva restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Narva sightseeing.
Map of Narva