Know about this? Rate It!
The recently excavated...
The recently excavated graveyard at Scupi. It's a little past the main site on the same side of the road. The gravestones are from the 1st & 2nd century.
Turn right at the Yugo ...
... to get to the remains of the Roman city of Scupi, from whence comes Skopje. Seriously -- I've given these instructions to people and they've gotten there:) The windshield says "service"
- Family Travel
The ruins of the 2nd century...
The ruins of the 2nd century Roman city of Scupi, from which Skopje got its name. It is slightly northwest of the city -- just turn right at the service station with a Yugo on a pole!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews
Skopje Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Crete Island
- Hampton Beach Hotels
- Shawnee State Park Hotels
- San Francisco del Monte Hotels
- Okinawa Hotels
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path