The organs are from 1977 and they were built by Hans Heinrich. The altar painting is by R.W. Ekman and called Grorifying of the Christ. They estimate that the babtismal font is from the 13th century and there are some wooden scultures from the 15th century. The pulpit is from 1650 and so called bishop's bench is about the same age. The two bells are from 1778 and 1883.
In the renovations in 1837 they, however, were covered. It is something which was done in many other churches from pre-Reformation era. They were restored in the renovations in 1913 and 1960.
St Catherine Alexandrian Church is a medieval stone church in Hammarland. It was built in mid 13th century or soon after it. Its vaults are most probably from the same era. They were decorated with floral ornamental chalk paintings in the 1460's.