Lost & Found, Helsinki

Annankatu 6 09 6801010

Know about this? Rate It!

by sabsi
    by katlau
    by Gili_S
  • Igraine's Profile Photo

Lost & Found: Dance the night away

by Igraine Written May 26, 2004

We had arrived here to expect some 70/ 80 eighties music but it was not to be (at least not when we entered). It had the reputation that it had been a gay club in the past. But it wasnt anymore, at least not that we noticed.

On the fist floor you have the normal bar part, just people have a drink and at a chat, it also is the SMOKING aerea. The dancing takes part in the basement which is smoke free. Except for the very few who do light up there. But its a very pleasant experience to have it smoke free.
    There you also have a bar so you dont have to go upstairs.

At 3.30 sharp lights go on (on a friday night). I was unpleasantly surprised to see it was already light again.

Dress Code: Kind of casual and no restrictions that i noticed of.

• Lost & Found: To see and to be seen

by sabsi Written Nov 3, 2003

Lost & Found

Lost & Found is THE place to go to in Helsinki. That's why outside there are big queues. Luckily I went there with the kind of people that could get you in without queue. Everybody goes there - the "rockstars", their groupies, people like you and me. To be honest I thought it was nothing special though. But so many people queuing can't be wrong eh? ;-)

Dress Code: Oh well, the woman that fell off her barstool next to us was wearing wet (because she fell into her beer ;-) ... apart from that I saw a lot of different styles ;-)

• Gay and Lesbian

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Lost & Found: Night Club "Lost & Found"

by Gili_S Written Jan 21, 2003

Lost & Found

This is a night club & bar, a hetero-friendly gay restaurant, I was there few times and thought of it to be very nice place, lot's of beautiful people too, Open till 4am.

Dress Code: A bit better then previous places