Know about this? Rate It!
O'Malley's: A touch of the Irish
We visited O'Malleys on 31 December and although it was fairly early the atmosphere was fun. It was the first time in a number of years that I had a Murphys to drink, and it was very pleasant.
It seems that the client mix is very diverse and the customers seem to be a little older.
Dress Code: Not sure there is one, but most customers looked fresh and clean.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Helsinki Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cuba Hotels
- Greenville Hotels
- Parkgate Hotels
- Nelson Lakes National Park Hotels