Pikku Nepal, Helsinki

• gordonilla's Profile Photo

Pikku Nepal: A Friday night in Little Nepal

by gordonilla Updated Apr 4, 2011

Exterior Image - Pikku Nepal

My visit here was a pleasant experience - I had an enjoyable meal of starter and main course. The portions were large and reasonably inexpensive. The staff were very good and service was excellent.

Favorite Dish: chicken tikka starters are wonderful!

• Pikku Nepal: Vegetarian food in Helsinki

by halla_w Updated Apr 4, 2011

Very small an nice restaurant with friendly staff. I recommend that you make a table reservation on the day before just to be sure that you'll fit in. Marvellous food. You are also able to take the rest home, if you can't survive their huge portions :)

Favorite Dish: SHAHI PANEER 12,00 €, (House´s Cottage Cheese in tomato cream sauce). It's just excellent. And I love cashew nuts as a topping.

• Pikku Nepal: Little Nepal

by sabsi Updated Apr 4, 2011

Pikku Gil at Pikku Nepal

This tiny place in Annankatu was Gil's recommendation so we chose to go there the last evening I have been here for a pikku finaali.

The food here was great, not too spicy and staff was friendly even though we were holding up the whole show. Without us they could've closed the restaurant earlier I guess.

Favorite Dish: I had tandoori chicken something with peppers and spices. Along with the nice Naan bread as well as sauces and rice it was lovely and reasonably spicy.

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Pikku-Nepal: Nepalese restaurant

by Gili_S Updated May 12, 2009

This Nepalese restaurant has been under renovation as it is so popular and now it is twice the size which is good news to all of us. I already been here many times with many VT members and we were always happy with the food. Excellent friendly service as well. I am absolutely recommending this place to anyone these days.

Favorite Dish: I tried already 2 kinds of soups as starters and lamb as the main in the menu, they were always good and spicy, hemmm.... Excellent

Instant Answers: Helsinki

Comments

Hotels Near Pikku Nepal
4.0 out of 5 stars