Know about this?
This might be a nice modern building, but a waste of money and time if you will get to the exhibitions inside.
Unique Suggestions: In the summer, just sit at the terrace café, nice and peaceful place pointing to the west and there fore, lots of sunshine in the afternoon.
Fun Alternatives: Any of the other exhibitions in any of the other museums in Helsinki
This is just my opinion but I...
This is just my opinion but I think Kiasma (Museum of Contemporary Art) is a waste of time. I get all the contemporary art I need when seeing this building. I have been there once and that was enough for me. Well, I'm not a big art's friend anyway so forget my opinion if you like the art. You can't miss Kiasma (lucky you ;)) since it's located in the middle of Helsinki.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Helsinki Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kissimmee Hotels
- New Hampshire Hotels
- Santorini Island Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Bergen op Zoom
- Village of Tiki Island Hotels
- Sanibel Island